9: We've got to go

3rd person POV:

So far it's been a month, and not a call or news of these specific children missing. So far the Reapers have had a late night meeting every other day, they make sure to turn off the baby monitors in their room, and meet in Wills room since his is the farthest from (Y/N)s.
"Alright that's it, we've got to go," he said. 'Noooo, I like it here, and besides her song Poor Unfortunate Soul is number three on the top ten Billboard Hot and Dead 100 charts," Grell said. "I kinda miss being a little boy, but I could do without learning the alphabet," Ronald said. "Tell me about it, after hearing it one time I got most of my childhood memories back," Eric sad. "Well at least we don't wear diapers," Alan said. "Alright that's enough, if you all want to stay a child forever or grow up all over again, then go ahead, but I'm leaving." "Hehe, where you gonna go, Will? You can't walk, you don't have the keys to the human world, and you and the butler don't get along," Undertaker said.
"The old baby is right, we need someone who can go there and back and tell us if the demon and witch have made any progress," Ronald said. "So in other words you want to tell someone we're not really babies, and that they have to go to the living world to get the potion—made by a demon and witch—that'll turn us back into men." "Yeah basically." Will plopped down on his bed, "this's not a good idea," he said. "We can just call someone we know, and tell them what happened and what to do while we're stuck here," Alan said. "That's. . . Not a bad idea actually, but who do we call?" "Leave that to me Will dear," Grell said. "Alright half of our problem's solved come on Alan let's get back to bed," Eric said. Everyone left Wills room except for Undertaker. "You really gonna let Grell call for help?"
"Of course not, I actually just thought of someone right now who could help us."
"Oh good a plan B, let's just hope we don't have to use plan C."
"And that is?"

"Actually talk to (Y/N) and explain everything to her, because you and I both know she'll help us." Will shut the door after he left, "the legends always right."