The Boys

We're walking and Talking and Laughing while going to our first class when.

???: HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING PEASANT
Y/n: Who the fuck you calling a peasant
???: You
Y/n: I'll have you know I am among the 3 Royal families already Resident here so get it right and show some respect Ugly ass Bitch
???: and what Kingdom are you from. CLUBS *him and 6 others start laughing*
The girls: *serious face* Hearts
???: That's not possible
Y/n: Well it is I am Princess Y/n of the Hearts Kingdom. These are my friends and trusty Head of Departments who will help rule beside me and who may you losers be?
???: We the 7 princes from the Diamond Kingdom
Y/n (mind): These are the ones mother told me to avoid and destroy...let's do this
Y/n: wow the 7 princes of the 3 rival kingdoms here
???: Hey Girls
The girls: Hi Got7 and EXO-shiiii
The boys: Who are these
Rosè: These are the 7 Lame asses from The Diamond Kingdom
???: We're not Lame asses
Lisa: You look like it
Got7,EXO,Bp: *laughing*
Y/n: We know why your here don't fuck with me or my friends cause we don't play. When it comes to fighting all of us almost killed a student while fighting. You 7 Better watch your backs. There are bounty's with your names on it *they leave*

BTS POV:
V: this is gonna be tricky
RM: You think
Jimin: Shut up and focus dumbos
Jin: Be nice to them
Suga: Whatever I'm going to class
J-hope: Hyung wait for me
Jungkook: ......What do we do now.....
Boys that are left(Besides Jin): WHAT DO YOU THINK RETARD!
Jin: DON'T.YELL.AT.MY.BABY *Slaps all their heads*
RM: OW!
The boys that got hit: Sorry Jin-Hyung

Y/n POV:
Y/n (Mind) me and the gang hides and listens to their conversation. Since were Royals and can't have classes with our people since well they could be a threat. all Royals get classes separately the only classes we have together with our people is during Team Vs Team and classes like Dance,Art,Music,P.E, Etc. Royals also Have night school. At night they come to train their abilities so they will be prepared to defend their kingdoms. Seeing as the 7 princes from the Diamond kingdom are here the school might split the other Kingdom kids apart. Other Kingdom kids > the 7 princes. Yeah they would have their classes together where it's just them 7 then the each Kingdom in a Different class due to The unfairness to the amount in 1 class. So at night school there are 4 classes all hold Each Respective Kingdom. Lol why put Enemies Together if it's gonna make the feud worse.

*Time skip brought to you by Jimin's lost Jams*

We're sitting in class when the principal comes on the Loud Speaker
Principal: TODAY WE WILL HAVE A TEAM VS TEAM TO WELCOME THE NEW STUDENTS.
Your friends: *snickers*
Next thing we know we hear a roar of groans from other classes
Principal: WHEN I COME BACK ON YOU ALL SHOULD BE TEAMED UP AND READY ON MY MARK SO WE CAN START THE BATTLE
He gets off the speaker and the teacher lets us go to the changing room to change into our Battle suits.
since Royals are Royals They don't share a locker room with the others(Commoners) we(Royals) have a locker room together.
Girls POV:
Lisa: Whats the point in having this big locker room when it's just the four of us?
Jisoo: I ask the same thing sometimes
Y/n: we have a big locker room cause when we have school tonight we have to have all our Animals and stuff out.
Rosè: Forgot about that!
Y/n: You didn't feed your Animas didn't you?
Rosè: I didn't....
Jisoo: I'll do it when we get home.
Rosè: thank you Unnie I'll do what ever you want me to do!
Jisoo: What I want you to do is get dressed The principal might come back on soon.
Rosè: Oki Unnie
(Our Battle suits)

My Suit:

Rosè's Suit:

Rosè's Suit:

Lisa's Suit:

Jisoo's Suit:

Jisoo's Suit:

Lisa: Me and Y/n are ready so me and her are gonna head out and meet up with the boys

Jisoo and Rosè: Ok