Epilogue || 89

Hoseok whistled under his breath as he plodded down the couch, pulling his phone out. He unlocked it, revealing the wallpaper of him and his boyfriend, smiling at each other.

It had been like six years since Yoongi and Hoseok started dating. There had been some ups and downs in their relationship but they always made up. They had quite an endearing relationship. Yoongi was what everyone said, a grumpy sweetheart. But the way he was with Hoseok was something only the latter brought out.

The guy melted puddles for Hoseok and simped over him without a shame. But when Jimin asked for a lollipop he'd taken off his glasses and said 'I can't see you.' It was like, Hoseok brought a side of Yoongi that no one could. And it was beautiful.

Clicking on the WiFi option, Hoseok waited for it to connect. But unfortunately, it didn't. Frowning, he re-entered the password yet nothing happened.

He quickly called out for his boyfriend in the kitchen.

"Hey, kitten!" he screamed. "Did you change the wifi password?"

"Yes." Came Yoongi's calm voice.

"Okay, but what is it?"

"Your name after our marriage."

"Okay, thanks and can you get me some cake an—WAIT WHATTTTT?!" Hoseok's eyes widened, sudden realisation slapping him. He was so loud. He went around the couch in full speed only to freeze. Yoongi stood there, an ethereal smile on his face.

"Jung Hoseok," he called as he walked closer. Hoseok's heart was hammering in his chest, stomach full of butterflies. "I don't know who fell on one knee and thought 'oh, that's romantic'. But I'm going to be that guy now."

And Hoseok's heart stopped when Yoongi dropped on one knee, pulling out a sheeny velvet box from his pocket. He opened it and there sat a diamond ring, surrounded by tiny rubies. Yoongi looked at Hoseok with teary eyes who did the same.

"I know you will say yes, so I'm not going to ask you to marry me." Yoongi said, grabbing Hoseok's wrist and pulling him down on his knees. He gently slid the ring up his finger and stared at him, holding his hand. "I just want you to know, that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Jung Hoseok. You are really annoying, you know."

Hoseok chuckled, a tear dropping down his face.

"With your radiant smile, your tight cuddles, your positivity...everything. I've never seen someone quite like you. I don't tell you how much I like it when you are annoying, though. But I want to thank you, for not giving up on someone like me. You were there in every step I took in my life to become a better person. So thank you."

Yoongi sighed, finishing his speech. Hoseok's face quivered as though he was about to cry.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO SWEET?!!" Hoseok screamed, pulling Yoongi in and crashing his lips against the older's. Their kiss was sweet, yet full of love and passion. Meshed together with a ribbon of spittle between their tongues, caught along the kiss. After a few seconds, they pulled away, foreheads pressed together.

"I love you so much." Hoseok whispered.

"I love you so much." Yoongi replied.

The two of them smiled at each other before Hoseok pecked Yoongi's lips one last time.

"So," he smirked. "Min Hoseok? That's the password?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a giddy smile, his cheeks dusting a soft pink.

"It's just a wifi password, let it go."

"Aw," Hoseok pinched Yoongi's cheek. "You shy?"

"Don't test me."

"What will you do? Kiss me?"

"Okay, on second thoughts, give me back my ring."

And Yoongi tackled Hoseok to the floor, making him laugh. It was perfect. Their lives could never be normal. They would have a lot of regrets and mistakes to look back. But it was all worth it. Because they had each other.

The type of love which makes you a better person, is the purest type. If it holds you back from growing, it will never make you fully happy.

Find a love that makes you grow for the best. You deserve it. To love someone is not to make them better. To love someone is to make yourself better, together. It is a balance. You don't have to be the only one doing everything in a relationship. You deserve to be taken care of.

.🌼«.THE END.»🌼.

We've come the end! thank you to everyone who loved this book and supported this throughout the end

We've come the end! thank you to everyone who loved this book and supported this throughout the end. I can't believe yall put up with my dry humour and crackery all this time. But I hope it made your day better. With that same smile, keep smiling. It's hard some times, but it's not impossible. Stay safe and positive. Love you guys 💛 Thanks for the ones who have been constantly voting and commenting. Thank you for the reads and rankings. Numbers don't mean much to me, but I'm still grateful. If you have something to say, leave it here. Also, if I have offended anyone with my jokes, I'm sorry. Thank you again. This has been a wonderful journey.

-Love, Sav