CHAPTER-27

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

I pick the knife from fruit basket and made my way towards the door, again took a deep breath and slowly open the door, and...

.

.

.

.

.

Find no one.

No one.

I mean no one.

Literally.

There heart attack is on the way, and here no one is outside.

Isn't it weird?

Hope no one is playing pranks with me, coz I swear I will strangle them to death....

Finding no one outside the door I turn to close the door when from peripheral view I see something small.

I stop on my track, and turn my body towards the thing.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

I just can't believe it, that in the whole fucking time I am scared of a puppy.

Literally,

PUPPY.

Argh!!!!

It's okay ishu.

Really.

Yeah! See how cute is the puppy.

Yeah right.

I made my way towards the puppy.

Okay, so the puppy is a Labrador, how I know coz I just love dogs but my parents won't allow, so I never have them

But whose puppy is this.

I scorched down on the floor, and hold the puppy, as the puppy on seeing me, jump out of the basket and lie down on my lap.

Aww!!

I was patting the puppy, when I heard another bark from a distance, I lift my head and saw one more dog running towards me and start licking my face. I giggle.

 I giggle

"Ishika." I heard the familiar voice and lift turn my head towards the voice.

"How is the surprise babe?" Ranveer asked and I blinking my eyes to see the clear view.

"Babes????" He said and my trance broke and I got up with jerk and ran towards him, and hug him tightly, like if I didn't hold him, he will disappear.

Firstly he froze then soon he hugs me back, and I broke in tears.

"Ishu! What happen? Why are you crying? Did something happen?" he broke the hug and cup my cheeks but I still holding him.

"Where were you?" I asked still sobbing.

"I went out to get the surprise for you." He said hugging me.

"Why didn't you tell me? You know how much I got scared." I asked.

"Scared? Why, did something happen?" he asked.

"From last 20 minutes someone was banging the door and ringing the bell, I look for you in the house but you were not there. Then I tried calling you but your phone is in the living room. I look outside from the peep hole but found no one, but again bell rang. I was shit scared. I... I ... thought... some..." I said but In last broke out with loud sob.

"Shh... it's okay. I am here; no one is going to harm you. I will talk to the security and ask them about it. But please stop crying."

He was saying soothing words near my ear, and after few minutes I calm down.

"So do you like the puppies?" He asked.

"You brought them." I asked pointing the puppies, excitedly.

"Yes, don't you like them?" he asked.

"What? No. I love them. You know I always wants to have so many dogs but my parents didn't allow so I never brought them."

"Thank you Ran." I said andkissed his cheeks. And lift both puppies in my hand and made my way inside happily.

RANVEER POV

"What we gonna name them?" I asked her, making my way towards her and sat beside her and lift one dog form the floor.

She looks at me then start thinking while tapping her finger near her mouth while making cute expressions.

Ahh!!!

How much I miss her.

I just wants to kiss her senseless.

Hmm.

But I like it she was jealous!!!

Yeah! I never think she would be jealous over my pa.

Hey don't laugh if she sees you she again gonna ignore you.

Yes!!

But still,

Ishu what are you doing to me....

"What about Bruzzo and Mack." She said broking the chain of my thoughts.

"Hmm. Names are good." I replied nodding my head.

"You go, have your dinner while I am playing with them." She said still playing with them, not for once she look at me.

Dude I told you don't take two puppies, but you didn't listen.

"No, I can't eat alone, you also come, and you also have to feed them right." I whine ignoring the voice of my brain.

She gave me 'are you serious' look and I just made the possible puppy face which I never did, and I am doing now.

What can I say I am dying to get my wife's attention.

Bro, I am telling you, you are whipped.

If you all were in my shoe you all get to know about how I am feeling. Where your wife simply ignores you from past week ...

"fine." She said and weboth made our way to kitchen with our puppies

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING??

HOW'S THE UPDATE?

I KNOW I WAS QUITE LATE BUT HEY I TOLD YOU I HAVE TONES OF ASSIGNMENTS TO DO.

WELL, LEAVE IT.

WHOM DID YOU ALL THINK IS ON OUTSIDE THE DOOR, ANY GUESSES....

NEXT UPDATE???? SUPER SOON.

TILL THEN LIKE AND COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER, PRETTY PLEASE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------