Chapter 30 - Vibe Stream & Sexual Activities.

I woke up and took Genji out for his stuff.

I was feeling really happy so I hopped in the shower with Daywalker on.
"If I tell you a secret will you keep it"
I was dancing in the shower.
"KILL"
I did the part that everyone likes.

When I finished I put on a Dream hoodie,Sidemen pants and Gucci slides.I setup a stream and pressed go live.
"Chat,I'm in one of the greatest moods right now bro,chat let me put on a song that's way ahead of it's time"
I put on 'Show Me Love by Robin S'.
I put on facecam and I started dancing.
"So baby if you want me,you gotta show me love"
I sang and danced.I saw W's in chat.
"For all you young lads out there you wouldn't know"
I said and sat back down.
"Let's see how many streams our song is on right now"
I said and looked.
"27 Million! Bro it's a automatic W"
I said and chat were spamming W's.

-

"Chat today was fucking fun,we played some Valo with fans and Sykkuno,I have a video out in a few hours and spam W stream chat.I love you guys bye"

I ended stream,Me and Genji were once again on the treadmills,when we were finished I took him for a walk around the park.We got back and I fed him,I made me some steak and eggs,after eating I called Rae.

Me
Hey hey
Rae
Hey handsome,you sound happy
Me
You have no idea,can we let Mika and Genji meet each other.
Rae
Definitely,come around.
Me
Shit say less.

The call cut and I put on a different hoodie,I brushed Genji and got the loose hairs out,we got in the Lambo and during the trip he had his head out the window.I played drill music on the way there and got compliments on Genji and the car.When I got there I went to the door and Genji sat infront of me,I knocked and Poki answered.
"Hey hey"
I greeted.
"Hey Ven,so this is the very popular Genji"

"He is indeed"
I said and he licked Imane's arm.
"Is that Ven"
Rae came out from a doorway.
"Hey again"
I laughed.We went in after I greeted Janet and Celine.

"Hey Mika,this is Genji don't fight"
I said and rubbed them both.

-

After staying for a stream we went together back to my place.She took fishnets that she knew I was gonna destroy,I'll just get her some new ones.We got in the car and Genji was asleep in the back after running around with Mika all day.We were driving and I put on Street Runner by Rod Wave and I was sitting back and driving.When we got to a traffic light,I revved up and drove fast back.I swerved through traffic and when we got back,I carried Genji into his dog bed and Rae was in the mood for you know *wink*.

She came up to me and grabbed my hoodie,she pulled me down and we started making out.She pulled my hoodie and her 100T sweater off,I took off my shirt and she did the same,she was wearing lace and it made me smile,it just adds so much more sex appeal.I just down her neck and she bit on my ear lobe,I heard her moan and I slid down her sweatpants,she was matching the lace and I just had a grin.I got up and turned the lights red,shit was about to go down.She put on the fishnets just for me,I took out the knife,rope,ball gag and blindfold.I got her up by her hand and put the ball gag on her,I tied her hand together against the bed and I put the blindfold on.I took the knife,I went down her thigh and the coldness of the blade made her shiver.I cut the fishnets and traced the blade up her stomach,I closed the knife and I rubbed my hand on her panties,I went over her clit and I licked down her stomach and I pulled her underwear off with my teeth.I plugged the vibrator in and I turned it on,I went over her clit and she was moaning loud but it was muffled by the gag.I was about to cum so I rubbed my hand over her clit aggressively and she squirted on my chest.I put the vibrator on her pussy again and she squirted on me again.I took off my pants and underwear,it was gonna be my first time having sex in 9 months,I cut her loose and took the gag and blindfold off.
"Please just fuck me already"
She begged.
"You know what you have to say"
I smirked.
"Please daddy"
She begged again and I smirked.She made my dick wet and I slid my dick inside her.
"Fuck"
She yell-moaned.I was going faster and faster,I wasn't a quick cummer like *cough* Adin,Corinna confirmed it.
I was letting out manly moans and Rae smirked at me.We were in missionary so Rae pulled me,this was her own fault by the way,I went deep in and she screamed in my ear.But she continued.
"I'm gonna cum again fuck"
She moaned and I pulled out and she squirted on me.

After about 8 more minutes,I came on her stomach.
"I forgot how good that felt,fuck"
I said out of breath.
"That's the first time you've moaned so much you know"
Rae smirked.
"Shut up,you called me Daddy"
I returned it.
"Make me Daddy"
Rae smile.
"Broooo,stop,why did you scream,dick to big for you"
I smirked.
"Yeah actually"
Rae blushed.We got cleaned up and fell asleep together.