Chapter 25

Avery's Pov:

We're now at Connors house and wow, his parents are so nice! His parents are also completely okay with him being gay or just gay people in general.

"You two can stay as long as you want. You're always welcome here." Connors mom, Lilly says and we both smile.

"Thank you, Lilly. It really means a lot to us." Victoria tells her and she gives her a side hug.

"Anything for my favorite daughter." She says, making her chuckle and me frown.

"You don't even have a daughter! And what about me, mom?" Connor whines, which makes them laugh.

"Don't worry, hun. You're my favorite son." Lilly says while giving him a side hug but he just pouts.

"We only have one spare room so I hope you're okay to share one." She then says to us as we walk upstairs with our suitcases.

"Oh yeah, that's totally fine." Victoria replies while glancing at me with a smirk, making me blush.

"Oh please don't be too loud, my room is right next to yours." Connor comments, which makes her snort and me blush more.

"Okay I'm confused." Lilly mutters and we all chuckle.

"Oh um..Avery and I are dating." Victoria says proudly while laying her arm around my waist.

"Aww, how cute!" Connors mom exclaims, making us smile.

"So..for how long have you two been together?" She asks with a curious grin.

"One and a half months." I answer while smiling shyly.

"Naww, young love! You're still in your lovey dovy phase, how adorable!" Lilly says, which makes me blush.

"I think they'll never get out of that phase." Connor mumbles and we laugh at that.

"Oh shut up." Victoria scoffs and I chuckle.

"Hey, it's not his fault you're all lovey dovy with me." I tell her before softly pecking her lips.

"Not you too!" She whines, making me laugh.

"Just get upstairs, you idiot." Victoria mutters annoyed and I chuckle while leaning over to kiss her cheek before walking upstairs as she says.

"Faster!" She groans while slapping my butt, which makes me laugh.

"I have asthma, leave me alone!" I whine before talking a deep breath.

"Gosh I hate stairs!" I groan as I arrive upstairs.

Victoria and I walk into the spare room, put our suitcases in the corner before flopping down on the bed.

"Who thought this day would turn out like this?" Victoria sighs, so I turn on my side to look at her.

"I'm sorry I ruined your Thanksgiving.." I mumble ashamed and she quickly turns to face me too.

"You didn't ruin anything. My stupid, homophobic family did. I'm rather here with you than being at my house without you." She tells me before gently placing her hand on my cheek, caressing it.

"And now.." Victoria suddenly gets on top of me and straddles me. "..let me kiss you, you idiot." She whispers before leaning down to press her lips against mine.

I wrap my arms around her and lay them on her lower back while kissing her back. Victoria thens gets more comfortable on me and I put my hands under her shirt, on her back. After a while she starts kissing down my jaw and then my neck, softly biting and sucking on it, making me gasp. I can feel her smirk on my skin, which makes me roll my eyes. So I quickly flip us around so I'm on top. Victoria raises an eyebrow at me with a smirk, making me blush.

"I like it when you top me." She says and I just blush more.

I quickly cover my face with my hands to hide my red face, which makes her laugh. She gently grabs my hands and pulls them away from my face.

"Stop making me blush!" I whine embarrassed but she just laughs at me again.

Victoria then just sits up and intertwines our fingers. She leans down and kisses me softly, making me smile.

"I love you." She whispers and I look down to hide my blush.

"I love you too." I whisper back, and when I look back up to her she smiles widely.

Victoria then suddenly grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulls it up and over my face, which..surprised me a little since I thought our making out session is over..

But I guess not..