035

A/N
i tried to photoshop.....
it's not very good but
i just wanted a visual
LMAO. i'm a noob at
this, don't judge 😭.

real life !

real life !

QuackityHQ is streaming Just Chatting: COOKING STREAM

"BATTER? I HARDLY KNOW HER!" Karl re-announced his overused joke, still managing to crack a laugh at himself. Aspyn shook her head at him, focusing on adding the right amount of milk to her bowl without creating too much mess in Alex's house.

"WHAT'S THIS THEN?" Alex pointed to the over-mixed contents in Karl's bowl — which he was poorly mixing with a lemon juicer. Karl feigned a saddened face, letting out half-believable sobs as he continued to stir.

"Pancake mix, chef."

"WHAT ARE YOU?" Alex placed both his hands on either side of Karl's head.

"An idiot sandwich," Karl murmured quietly.

Alex shook his hands back and forth, not enough to be more than mildly concerned for his friend. "WHAT ARE YOU?" Aspyn stifled a laugh as she lightly mixed her batter, being careful not to over-mix it. Unlike Karl, Aspyn had made pancakes multiple times before — she had even made some yesterday morning for the three of them.

"AN IDIOT SANDWICH!" Karl wailed, his voice being significantly louder than before.

With a satisfied grin, Alex turned towards Aspyn, speaking to her with a softer tone than he delivered with Karl. "How are you, Angel? How's it going?" He placed his hand on her shoulder, peering into her bowl.

"Uh— just mixing, you know." She laughed as Alex nodded along slowly, as if he was being told of a serious problem and not just the progress of her pancake batter.

He peeks into the bowl once more, kissing his bunched up fingers to replicate a chef's kiss. "This is amazing— you are doing so good. Just keep doing whatever you're doing."

"Thank you, chef." Aspyn did a small curtsy, bowing her head to add on to the bit.

Aspyn beamed at the camera, tilting the bowl slightly so chat could see her mixture. Alex spun around to look at Karl again, not hesitating to raise his voice at him once more. "YOU IDIOT! WHAT'S THIS THEN?"