𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

MADISON

Aaron had drove Finn home this morning, so after I had breakfast and took a shower, Ember picked me up for work, since Aaron was going to arrive later and couldn't drive me. I was glad I had woken up early so that I could say bye to Finn, who was frantically searching for a doll that he couldn't find.

"I didn't see you at the end of the gala, Madi, was everything okay?" Ember asked, turning her chair so that she was facing me.

"Uh, I wasn't feeling that great. Cramps." I lied.

"Oh and Laurent, you're husband is gorgeous!" Ember squealed, making poor old Laurent blush.

"And you two," I said nodding to Ember and Charlie, "how was it?"

"Good." Charlie answered looking at his computer.

"Was everything fine, really?" I pushed with furrowed brows, not understanding his sudden mood change.

"Absolutely." He smiled a tight smile.

"I have to fill you in." Ember whispered. "I kinda talked to someone." She said, moving her chair so that she sat next to me.

"When you say talk, do you mean fucked?" I said with a knowing look.

"Ok, we fucked. But it wasn't just that." She shook her head.

"Who was he? Or she. Could it be a she or not?" I tilted my head to the said. Ember and I had never really talked about the whole sexually thing.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm bi." She smiled. "But it was a he."

"Ok, go on." I nodded, encouraging her to tell me about this mysterious man she so 'talked' to.

"His name is Thomas. He's thirty-nine-"

"Ooh, I like that." I cut her off.

She just chuckled and kept on talking. "He was seated next to me at the table and we kinda hit it off I guess. He owns a business, so money," she wiggled her brows, "and he's extremely hot. Like he's got that salt and pepper beard, green eyes. God." She sighed.

"So then you fucked?" I assumed.

"No, no. We didn't fuck in the gala. I did suck him off." She giggled.

"And? How was it?"

"Only comment, it's big. But then he gave the present back, if you know what I mean. He invited me to his house. I don't usually just go to strangers' houses but he was just too good not to. So we fucked until 4am."

"Ooh, so it was big, big." I laughed, her joining me in.

"And he gave me his number." She said slowly, her smile dying down.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked not quite getting her sudden sadness.

"I don't usually call." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. "Guys and girls have given me their number, but I never call or text them again. I don't know what to do. Like he was extremely good and a great company obviously. But I don't know?" She said unsure.

"Well I say you call him. He was great, both in conversation, dick department and sex. So you got nothing to lose."

"I know." She said looking back, quickly looking at Charlie who was typing something in his computer before looking back at me. "I'll call him. Thanks Madi." She side hugged me and went back to her desk, resuming her job.

❥❥❥

I got up from the chair, following my friends back to our office after we had finished lunch, but I stopped when I felt someone touch my arm. I turned around, staring at a young boy, probably even younger than me, with a nervous look on his face.