Torture

..

Class A just watched as Midoryia grinned at the screen.
They couldn't do much chained down to a wall.

Fear struck their very core upon just being in the same room as Midoryia.

"Well I can't really do much to you all right now. I'm tired, I had used most of my energy to help my soliders. However I will do 1 thing" Midoryia said as he stretched.

"...and what would that be...?" Kaminari asked not wanting the answer.

"I'll be separating you all and cuffing you with quirk cancellers."

"That isn't so bad..." The class thought in relief.

"You'll be put into pairs, except for you Aizawa.
You're going to be alone.

Anyways" Midoryia snapped his fingers and teleported everyone to the room he wanted them to be in.

Aizawa was in the lab.
It had a monitor station that showed live footage of  almost all the rooms.

The class was put into pairs, cuffed with quirk cancellers, and locked in  rooms.

"Try to sleep well y'all.
Until tomorrow" Midoryia chuckled as he walked off to his own room after making sure Bakugo had a quirk cancelling cuff and locking him up in his room.

The next day-

No one wanted to leave their homes and go outside, no there was too much fear for that. Bodies of those who were murdered still weren't cleaned up as the streets stunk of rotting corpses under the sun.

With no one to lead the people most of them didn't actually know what to do.

Korea and China are both also trying to figure out how to help Japan but when they had sent reinforcements just the other day half of them died and the ones who survived didn't make it back unscathed.

Most of the world had actually found out what had happened though not a lot were taking or even planning to take charge.

The injured heros were finally healed back up to tip top health but most of them had some traumatizing memory of just the other night.

"He managed to do it again..." Fatgum began, breaking the silence of the meeting.

"What do we even do...?
His army of just 50-60 people and himself were able to overpower Japan's heros and army, Korea's heros and army, and China's heros and army...

He managed to kill over 1k people within an hour.
An Hour.

He killed the government officials, he killed the hero administration people, broke everyone out of tartarus, and he kidnapped class A, Monoma and Aizawa!" Miruko spat in a raging fury.
She was mad, very. She hated being weak against a villain especially one that's a literal teen.

"We know...

But there isn't much we CAN DO.
That stupid quirk of his...

HE'S TOO STRONG" rock lock hissed.

Silence followed after the sudden abruption from rocklock.

He was right...

______________________________________

"I can't believe that dang brat went out and had all the fun without us!" Shigaraki screamed infuriated.

"Shigaraki.
What exactly are we supposed to do against him?? He managed to power Through 3 army and hero forces from 3 places?? AND he broke all the villains out of tartarus.