Secrets Out

"So this kid's the real killer?" Mr

"So this kid's the real killer?" Mr. Stilinski asked, pointing at Stiles' yearbook, more specifically, Matt's photo.

The four teens nodded their heads, letting out strings of 'yeahs'

"No." The man said and Stiles sat up from his chair. "No. Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police Iook for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all you have to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

Stiles' dad nodded, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris's class." "So they dropped the charges against him?" Will asked and Stiles spun around, pointing at Will in agreement.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything. Scott, Steph, do you believe this?" Stilinski asked and Stephanie sighed. "It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt."

Will nodded, patting Stephanie's shoulder. "Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay?"

"Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him." Stiles rambled and Stilinski groaned, running a hand down his face. "All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Will asked and the man turned to him as Stiles threw his hands in the air. "Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years. Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?"

"What do you want me to do?" Stilinski sighed and Stephanie took a small step towards him. "We need to look at the evidence."

He quickly pointed at her with an annoyed look. "Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work." Stiles groaned, putting his hands on his dad's shoulders. "Trust me, they'll let you in."

Trust you? I don't even trust Will!" Stiles' dad screamed and Will's jaw dropped at Stephanie held back a laugh.

"Trust... Trust Scott? And Steph?" Stiles asked and the man sighed. "Scott and Steph, I trust."

...

"It's 2:00 in the morning." The lady at the desk said when she saw Noah Stiliski and the four teens walk into the sheriffs station. "Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important." The man sighed.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles whispered to the three teens beside him and Will's brows furrowed. "Why?"

Stiles sighed. "Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one, you remember?"

Scott's eyes widened in realization. "The pregnant girl, Jessica."

"Yeah." Stiles muttered, nodding his head before continuing. "Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him."