6. Planning

Its been 1 day since the accident, and there is extra security around the house, also there are at least 10 boys watching Allina at all times.
They are really overprotective, but in a good way.
Its now sunday and they have school tomorrow.

Leonardo pov

We were all sitting in the livingroom, Lina was in the bouncer next to us, sleeping.

"Sooo, we have school tomorrow"
Stefano said

"Yeah, and we have Meetings planned for the whole day, so Allina has to go to school with you"
I said

"Well, i think it's best that Emilio, Stefano, Carlo and Diego take her until lunch since they are in the same classes, so she will have more protection, and then you can choose to let the other boys take her the rest of the classes, or you take her again"
Giovanni said

"I agree, if we take her with us, she will have four of us to watch her."
Diego said

We discussed some more things, and then we decided that Diego and Carlo will sit next to each other and have Lina with them, and Stefano and Emilio will be sitting on the other side of the class room, but in
the same line.
And that all of the boys went to their usual lunch table, which was in the middle of the cafetaria, since they were the popular/bad boys of the school, and then they would call one  of us to inform us how it was going, and then they could take her again, or they let Ivan, Julio and Allesio or Romeo, Romano and Santino
take her.

"Ok, i am going to call the school and let them know she will be coming"
I said

I got out my phone and put it on speaker so the boys could hear.

*on The phone,*
*L=Leonardo*
*P=principle*

P:"Hello, this is Mr.Robinson"

L:"Hi Mr.Robinson, This is Leonardo Luciano the Brother and cousin of the Luciano boys, i was calling to inform you that our baby sister will be joining her brothers and cousins to school tomorrow since we dont have a babysitter"

P:" oh, thats okay, does she cry alot? Bc if so, then i suggest ons of them just walks out for a second so the class can continue"

L:" no, she's only a week old, so she sleeps alot, and they will sir, thank you for your understanding"

P:" no problem, bey"

L:" Bey"

*end of call*

"Ok now that thats done,lets go eat dinner, it's already 6.30"
Julio said

We nodded and Felix carefully picked up the sleeping Beauty and took her to the kitchen as we followed, he then placed her down in the chair and we all sat down.

We all ate our dinner, and when we finished Santino gave Lina her bottle and we all chatted a bit.

"Ok, i think she finished it"
Santino said

"Good, i will go get her dressed for bed, and then we can chill on the couch until 10, bc we have school tomorrow"
Romano said

We all nodded and he left with Babygirl, and we all got on the couch, only wearing sweatpants, and no shirts since it was summer.

Romano pov

We all ate dinner, Then Santino gave Babygirl her bottle and after that i went to go change her into PJ's,

I walked over to her room and placed her down in the bouncer so i could get her pj's, i found a onesie, since it was summer, she didn't need pants bc of her thin blanket.

I walked back downstairs and placed her in the bouncer.

"She is so cuteeee"
Santino said and we all laughed.

We just chilled and talked, we decided to make a Schedule for when she would sleep with who.
And so tonight she would sleep with Stefano.
We then all said goodnight and gave Lina a kiss on her little cheek and went to bed.

Stefano pov

Tonight Allina would sleep with me, i was really excited since this was the first time, Leo and Gio explained everything, waking up, bringing her to the kitchen, making her bottle, feeding her, back to bed and repeat a few times until 6 o'clock, bc thats how late we get up for a school/meeting day.

I woke up to Lina's cries and so i gently picked her up, gave her her pacifier and she stopped crying luckely so i wouldnt wake everyone up.    I brought her to the kitchen and made her bottle and fed her, she looked adorable, half sleeping/half drinking. After her bottle i went back to my room and placed her down again, and she was out as soon as i placed her down. And so was i when my head hit the pillow.

This repeated 2 times and then i woke up to voices whispering.

"Wake him up, just yell"
It sounded like Julio, but i wasn't sure

"I can't, i will wake princess up"
This sounded like Ivan, but again... I wasn't sure

Then someone began shaking me violently, and i woke up and slowly sat up

"Wow dude, you look like sh*t"
Leo said as he then walked in

"She kinda got me up every three ours, so yeah, i'm tiredddd"
I said, and they quietly laughed

"Come on lets let her sleep a bit longer while we get everything ready, and eat breakfast, so when she wakes up, we can focus on her and leave."
Julio said

We nodded and walked tot he kitchen where all of the boys sat shirtless in some pants, yeah that happend alot during summer, we once even had a girl stalking is in the morning when we didn't have a shirt on, but we got rid of her... lets just say... she's 6 feet under....

A/n
Thank you for reading guys, i hope you like it, next will be the school day, i'm so excited for itttt😊