𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

Hello!

As you can see this is the end of this book. 

It didn't really end on a happy note, and I'm not exactly all for that.

Therefore, I added the bit explaining that Y/n is now a ghost!

I'm thinking of making a second book for Y/n's life as a ghost, (She meets Ghostbur, don't worry.) which will be a continuation of this book.

I'm not sure whether some readers would rather I end here, so I'll be doing a small vote! You can contribute by simply commenting on only one of these choices.

Choice A: Continue it.

Choice B: End the book here.

Choice C: End the book here, but make another one. (That isn't Ghostbur related) 

(If you chose Choice C, please comment suggestions for what kind of book I should do next :>)

The books with the they/them and he/him pronouns should be out when you've read this. Actually, my lazy ass self is barely done with the he/him pronouns and didn't even start the they/them one, so it might take a little while. I'm really sorry, I didn't think it'd take this long.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing your votes! :D

Also, have a great day!

Buh bye! :)

(This is me in the future - Aug 11 - I don't know why people still read this book 🦟 I can't read a chapter without cringing 🥲)