Phil?

TW//CURSING, DEATH, BLOOD AND GORE.
Get your tissues this one is going to be sad.

Reader's POV:

It's been about a month since I left L'manburg. The only people to wonder where I was were Phil, Techno, Ghostbur, Ranboo, and Tubbo. I told them that I was fine, but they still worry. I told them that I was with someone that I could semi trust, that made them worry even more but I assured them that I could take care of myself and that I would be fine.

I was currently walking on the tree line to make sure that there were no mobs hiding in the shadows when I came across some feathers, now I would brush this off but there was a trail and they were bloodied. 

FOLLOW THEM
DADZA
INJURED BIRD
E

Listening to the voices I followed the trail of bird feathers. Five minutes later they stopped, I looked up. What I saw will forever be burned into my memory. Leaning against a tree was Phil. He had cuts all over him, and he was sitting in a semidried pool of blood. His wings were mangled and bleeding, surrounding him I could see little bits of gold. He used a Totem of Undying. I rushed over to him, when I got over I kneeled down and checked his heart beat. I couldn't feel one.

"No, nonononononononono." I said.

"Phil, wake up come on." I said, shaking him.

"Come on Phil, this isn't funny get up." I said, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Dad please." I said. I was crying now.

This continued for a while before I finally excepted that he wasn't getting up. When I did I sat back on my feet and I just cried, tears streaming down my face. Phil was gone. My dad was gone. I looked at his body, looking for any hint as to who killed him. That's when I noticed his  fist was clenched around something. I sniffed and managed to pry open his fist. A piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and saw that it was a note.

To all of my kids,

I'm sorry, I wish things could have ended different but fate had other plans. I just want you to know that I love all of you.

-Phi-

The note ended while he was trying to write his name. I held the note close to my chest as a new wave of tears fell from my eyes.

-Later-

I was standing outside of Techno's house, trying to gain the courage to knock on the door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Techno standing there. He looked at me surprised.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here? Without a coat as well, come in and we'll get you warmed up." He said, leading me inside.

I followed him inside and over to the living room, he then walked away and came back shortly after, carrying a blanket. He gave it to me and I wrapped myself in it.

"So care to explain why you show up at my cabin without a coat and why you look like you've been crying?" He asked.

I was silent for a moment before speaking.

"Is Ranboo anywhere near?" I asked.

"No, he's in L'manburg." He said.

"Good, I don't think I'm ready to tell him yet." I said.

"Tell him what?" Techno asked.

I took a deep breath.

"Today I was walking along the tree line looking for any mobs that survived the sunrise when I saw a trail of bloodied feathers." I started.

"The voices said to follow them and so I did. When I came to the end of the trail I found....." I said, trailing off.

"You found what?" Techno asked.