Chapter 31

Trigger Warning!

So this chapter has some non-con. It mainly just forced kissing but there's a bit of unwanted touching as well, so if that bothers you or makes you uncomfortable you skim or skip entirely up until the last couple paragraphs of this chapter.

Thank you!

------------------------

Hayden groaned in discomfort from his hard landing on the cold, damp ground.

It made perfect sense that the trophy was a port key when he thought about it, but at the time, it completely threw him for a loop and he was still reeling from the jarring experience.

He's only used a port key a handful of times and he still hasn't adjusted to the feel of them, he doubts he ever will.

He distantly registered Cedric making to stand somewhere near where he was, but could find it in himself to move.

"Where are we?" Cedric wondered aloud. Managing to open his eyes, Hayden had to wonder the same thing. At first glance nothing around looked in the slightest bit familiar.

Heaving himself off the ground and into a slumped sitting position, the ravenette took in his surroundings a bit more carefully. They were a graveyard if the headstones were any indication.

"We're in a graveyard, Diggory" Hayden said flatly, how could the Hufflepuff not see that?

"I know that, but where? What town are we in or near?" The taller boy asked again, looking at the boy still sitting on the ground. Taking a couple steps forward, Diggory held out a hand and helped Hayden to finally stand.

Now that he was at a better angle and could actually see above all the headstones, Hayden knew where they were. The big, abandoned-looking mansion gave it away. Of course it was as pristine as it ever could be on the inside, his father always made sure their home was a representation of their power while making it look like a complete wreck on the outside to keep muggles and other unwanted presences away.

"We're in Little Hangleton," Hayden told the other.

"I don't know why the cup took us here, but we should probably try to get back to Hogwarts as soon as we can. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to be done with this Tournament" Hayden sighed as he started looking for the cup that had been thrown from their grasps the minute they landed.

"Hold on a sec. How do you know where we are?" Cedric questioned having stopped Hayden by grabbing onto his arm.

"What do you mean 'how do I know?' Why should it matter? I've been here so I know where we are, that's all that matters" Hayden stated firmly, not wanting the Hufflepuff to delay him from his task any longer.

"You've been here before? How? The only thing around is that thing over there. What's there to see?" Cedric asked, pointing over to Hayden's home as he speaks. The Phoenix can't help but feel slightly insulted at the mention of his home being called an 'it' in that tone of voice.

"Again, I don't see why it matters. Now can you let go? I want to get back to Hogwarts so I can go to bed" Hayden snapped, trying to pull his arm out of the others grasp.

"Hold on there. Since you seem to know so much about this place," Credric sassed, "you must know if there's anyone around"

Hayden just looked at him, confusion coating his features. "What do you mean 'if there's anyone around?' So you see anyone here?" Hayden sassed right back, not having any patience to deal with anyone other than Draco.