31 | Elvira

Advised to put a hot song on after the divider.
For better experience of course ;)
Song listed at the top: Into It by Chase Atlantic (slowed + reverb)

 For better experience of course ;)Song listed at the top: Into It by Chase Atlantic (slowed + reverb)

"I'm coming God. Have patience." I groan in the phone as I wait for the elevator of my apartment to go down. Zane is here, waiting for me so we can go and get coffee.

"Well hurry up." He says making me huff. For the past five minutes he has been telling me to hurry up as if being even a minute late will flip the world around.

I knew this was going to happen. The sweet Zane lasted about around two days or less. I just need to remind myself that he was being nice because one time I broke down in front of him and told him something that I have not said a word to anyone. Zane has almost no label in my life, there was or is no reason to why I told him what I did yesterday, except, I like him. And that lead me opening up about my past to him and he stood there taking it in. He didn't show pity but somewhat of comfort. The only thing I needed at the moment. But just because I cried doesn't mean I will mop around, I told myself that I will change and not dwell on anything so I'm trying.

The other time it was my birthday and if he was anything but nice, I would have left way before.

"Elevator? Could you please hurry up?" I say out loud so he hears it. I know he will be rolling his eyes and if I was there, he would glare at me.

He hangs up making me laugh and shake my head. As soon as the elevator doors open, I walk out before descending the few steps at the front and spot him leaning against his car.

A shiny black C8 Corvette. With his arms crossed against his chest, he looks around but when he turns his head in my direction, he freezes before getting off of it. I walk closer to him, discretely checking him out too.

A black suit with his undershirt matching. A black tie along with it too and of course, the watch on his arm that is always there. It's like he has a massive collection of them, he wears different ones everyday but they seem to be similar in a way. They all are silver or completely black, today he is wearing a black one but I can't see much from here in detail.

"Good morning," I smile, holding a hand above my eyes because of the sun. He looks at me for a moment before muttering a good morning back and opening the door for me.

"If you are going to be grumpy in the mornings, I would rather not go with you," I stand outside, not entering the car. He loudly sighs before clearing his face of any annoying emotion.

"Good morning," he says again, sounds the same but at least he tried somewhat. I don't think he did but whatever. I nod before sitting inside.

Setting my red bag on the floor, I click the belt in just as he gets in too. He does his belt too before he looks over at me, his eyes dropping down to my chest. I'm sure he is looking if I have a belt on but I can't help but think about him looking right at me, more specifically, my chest. His gaze burns me, enlightening thousands of flames on my skin making me hot all over so I clear my throat to which he looks away before starting the car.