Raph x Demoness reader

Requested by Primrose_Pragon23

Title: Feathers

"Where are you g-" I turned around with a hiss, flashing my eyes intimidatingly. The girl instantly lowered her head and quieted down, gulping loudly. I pursed my lips and walked over to her, taking her chin in my hand to make her look at me. Even then she kept her gaze on the ground, afraid of what I would do if she accidentally locked eyes with me.

"You're new here, aren't you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. The girl nodded hesitantly and I let her go, turning and walking away. "First rule here; don't question your queen." Spreading my wings, I jumped a little and let them carry my through the massive skylight that I had in the castle ceiling. I flew straight up for a while, and once I reached the swirling purple triangle in the sky, it closed behind me.

Standing up straight, I closed my pinions and let myself look around, glowing yellow eyes taking in my surroundings. I was in a city. Buildings as tall as my castle towered around me and the night sky help contrast the brightness of the stars.

"I'd spent so long in the darkness, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is." I mused, smiling up at the sky. Sighing gently to breathe in the "fresh" air, I ordered my wings to vanish and began walking, making my way into an alleyway so I could find a ladder to climb to the top of a building. Before I could do so, there was a noise behind me and I turned, finding a group of men stalking behind me.

"Hey there, pretty lady." I grimaced and rolled my eyes, turning back around. I didn't want to fight tonight; just once, I wanted to be left alone so I could enjoy a calm night. Believe it or not, being the queen of all demons does eventually get boring.

"Don't turn away from us or you might just get cut!" I ducked to the left just as another man slashed down at me with a knife. I turned and looked at the men, crossing my arms.

"If I were human I would've been dead. Good try." I mused, my eyes flashing dangerously. The men flinched back, but didn't move. I tilted my head at this. The last time I'd been up here- about a hundred years ago- when I had done that, the men had all run screaming. "Are you not afraid of what you think I am?"

"We've seen scarier things than you." I grinned, making sure to not reveal my sharp canines yet.

"Have you?" I was suddenly as chipper as I was a hundred years ago. Now that they didn't know what I was, I was excited to show them again. I would bring forth such an age of fear that all those memories of screams and cries would be nothing compared to what was coming.

Suddenly though, before I could make a move, there was a whoosh and I was shielded behind four giant figures. I had given myself the more average size to lure in victims, so I was about 5'5. But, these guys had to be at least six feet and were way bigger than any other men I had ever seen before. And I had seen a lot of men.

"Leave the girl alone." The one in front of me growled and I began looking around again, wondering if I could leave without being seen to get back to my evening. My question was answered when a few more jabs were thrown back and both sides ran into a fight. After staring at them for a few more seconds, I located the ladder and began climbing, ignoring the continuing sounds of fighting below me.

"Freedom." I whispered as I finally reached the top and looked around, finally being able to see the sky without the buildings in the way. Realizing I was in the more abandoned part of the city, I made sure there was no one else around before taking off sprinting towards the edge of the building I was currently on. I had planned to jump and reveal my wings so I could take flight around the crisp air, but when I felt something grab my ankle before I jumped, I knew that's not what was going to happen.