14-Knows No Bounds

(Only warning: This is a dark book, Neither Vader or y/n will be going to the light, so there's like a 90% chance I'm going to have them kill or torture your favorite character at some point 🤷🏻‍♀️ unless your favorite character is Cal, I would never harm my ginger baby. So unless it's Cal(haven't even decided if ima put him in this book yet, but I might), consider them fair game. Love you ❤️☺️)

Vader's POV
"I'm back so soon, I know, but I missed you." I chuckled as I tapped on the thick glass. The person inside of the cell cowered away from me, the fresh wounds from not so long ago are still covered with dry blood and their eyes were swollen from the tears they shed. I never get tired of seeing them like this; it brings me so much joy.

They looked up to me with fear in their eyes from the corner they were crouched in; they were trying to get as far away from me as possible, "Please not again, I can't take anymore." They begged as they hugged their knees to their chest.

I smiled menacingly, "Oh don't worry, I was actually thinking of making a stop a few cells down. To give you know who a visit instead, I'm feeling torturous again." I pointed my thumb down the hall towards my other little prisoner. This one was a little less special, they were only important to the person in front of me now. Which is why I keep them, to use against this useless fuck.

They shook their head quickly as they got to their feet and rushed to the divider between us. They hit their hands against the glass, "No, please, torture me instead." They begged in a cry; the fear in their eyes was intensified, oh how quickly they changed their mind. It only made me smile as I slowly started walking to the other cell, "I swear to the gods of you do anything to them, the second I get out of here I'll wring the neck of that fucking apprentice of yours!" They shouted and I stopped dead in my tracks. The blood in my body began to boil from their threat; so the fire has returned.

I slowly turned back around and glared at my prisoner as I hit my gloved fist aggressively near their face; they flinched away slightly from the loud noise, "I dare you to say that again." I threatened through gritted teeth as I reached down and gripped my lightsaber. Their eyes followed my movements and they swallowed nervously, "Give me a reason to come in there and cut a limb off. Please, go ahead and say it again." I growled angrily, "The last time someone threatened her life, I snapped their neck and hung them up in my lobby for decoration, just imagine what I'll do to you." I eyed them up and down in disgust.

They took a few steps back; a look of realization in their eyes, "Maybe there are more than those two things that you care about." They eyed me curiously, "Do you lov-" I lifted my hand up to begin choking them through the glass. Their hands shot up to their neck; although they couldn't really get to their neck thanks to the collar I have on them.

They dropped down to their knees as their face turned red; they were gasping for air, "Mind your own business and if you ever speak of her again. Or even have the name apprentice run through that weak little mind of yours," I brought my face closer to the glass so they could see how dead serious I was, "I'll go over there to that cell, cut off an arm or a leg or maybe both; whatever I'm feeling really," I shrugged, "And I'll leave it in your cell to rot with you." I snarled as I loosened my grip; they inhaled sharply and began to cough violently. I chuckled at their state as I checked the time, it's so much later than I thought, she's probably waiting for me, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sleep in a nice soft bed with a warm body next to me. Enjoy your hunk of metal." I nodded to the sorry excuse of a bed I gave them.

(y/n)'s POV
Oh this is bad.

This is so very bad.

I groaned to myself as I continued washing my hair in the shower, the soapy water ran down my body smoothly till it reached the drain. Yesterday was the day that I realized that I was in love with my mentor. And I am so mad at myself for it. I had one job, one, and I fucked it up. How would he even react if he found out? I honestly don't even wanna know.