[10] find you

"You two go find Hawkeye," Steve ordered Beatrix and Wanda who nodded quickly. "Protect the citizens, keep the robots away from them."

The two took off in the direction that Beatrix led them. She glanced over at Wanda, "Are you okay?" She nodded and while she was normally good at hiding her feelings, now appeared to be an exception. "Just breathe, you're doing great."

Wanda let out a breath as they found Clint being bombarded by a large group of robots. Beatrix stood at Clint's side and formed a shield before sending it toward the robots.

"How's it going?" Beatrix inquired.

He shot an arrow into one of them, "Just wonderful."

There was a loud bang from their left and Beatrix looked around, "Where's Wanda?"

Beatrix was momentarily distracted and there was another bang. She quickly rolled out of the way, landing behind a car.

There was another bang and she stayed put, taking a moment to heal the wound from the shrapnel that had imbedded itself in her arm. She sliced through one of the robots with her laser eyes before standing up again.

She joined Clint in the field, tapping her wrists together and forming her shield again. The robots ran into it, disintegrating upon impact. Wanda emerged from the building off to the side, using her powers and easily destroying the remaining robots.

"Alright, we're all clear here," Clint informed the others.

"We are not clear!" Steve shouted. "We are very not clear!l

"Alright, coming to you," Clint informed Steve.

Pietro sped toward the three, swiftly picking up Wanda. "Keep up old man!" he shouted as he sped off.

Clint held his bow and arrow up, pointing it at Pietro's retreating figure, "Nobody would know. Nobody. 'The last I saw him, Ultron was sitting on him. Uh...yeah, he'll be missed, that quick little bastard. I miss him already.'"

"I would know," Beatrix reminded him. He huffed turning to look at her, "Keep talking to yourself, old man." He narrowed his eyes at her and she stuck her hand out, "You coming, or what?"

He placed his hand in hers before she teleported them to where everyone else was. As soon as they landed, they were bombarded with robots. "Shit," Beatrix muttered as she sliced through three robots with her laser eyes. She had grown rather fond of the new upgrade.

"Romanoff!" Steve shouted and Beatrix glanced over for a brief moment to see him throw his shield at Natasha to protect herself from a robot.

"Thanks."

Beatrix formed a shield in front of her, disintegrating the oncoming robots when she heard a faint woosh behind her. "Having fun?" he asked as he took a short breather.

She glanced back at him briefly, "This is my idea of a night off." He smiled faintly at her before he sped off again.

It felt like a lifetime before they were really all clear. Beatrix took a deep breath as she looked around.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute," Steve informed them as he spoke through the intercom. "What have you got, Stark?"

"Well, nothing great," Tony replied. "Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear."

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan."

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second," he reminded him. "We're going to have to make a choice."

"Cap, these people are going nowhere," Natasha stated. "If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..."

"Not until everyone's safe," Steve replied.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there?" she asked. She shook her head, "There's no math there."

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it."

"I didn't say we should leave," she pointed out and he looked at her. She shrugged, "There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?"

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff," Fury spoke up. "It's about to get better." Ahead of them, a Helicarrier came into view. "Nice, right?" he asked. "I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

Steve grinned, "Fury, you son of a bitch."

"Oh!" he replied. "You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

The life boats flew toward them and Pietro watched on in awe alongside his sister. "This is S.H.I.E.L.D?" he asked.

"This is what S.H.I.E.L.D's supposed to be," Steve replied.

"This is not so bad."

"Let's load 'em up," Steve suggested.