Chapter 50 - Stowaway Turned into a New Memeber

The Straw Hat pirates has escaped the Navy. The Kingdom of Alabasta has finally restored its peace, thanks to the help of pirates and a princess. A certain of pirates were all sad and stick their heads out in the railing. (Y/N) and Zoro were just confused.

(Y/N): "What's with those frowns on your faces...?"

Straw Hats: "I miss her!" they all cried.

(Y/N): "DON'T BE SO WHIMPY! She told us that she's staying in her country, plus, it's for her own good."

Zoro: "If you wanted her to come with us, you should've use force." he crossed his arms

Chopper: "AHH! You're a savage! Zoro!"

Nami: "You're terrible!"

Sanji: "Moss Head..."

Luffy: "Three-Sword Style..."

Usopp: "Hey, wait, Luffy. "Three-Sword Style" isn't an insult." he told his captain who changed it to four instead.

Zoro was walking away and (Y/N) took his tea out. Then a voice appeared.

???: "Looks like we finally left Alabasta!"

(Y/N): "Haven't you notice?" he didn't see who it was was when he was drinking with his eyes close.

Then the figure appears. Nico Robin. Zoro turned to see and the pirates above were shocked that their heads hit the railing. Zoro got his sword ready to attack.

Zoro: "Here to avenge your organization?! I'll take you on!"

Nami: "WHY IS SHE HERE?!"

Usopp: "*gets a megaphone* Enemy is on aboard...! Enemy is on aboard...!" he yelled out as Chopper was running around.

Now they got her surrounded. (Y/N) had his arms crossed to see who it was.

Chopper: "Who's she?" he asked Sanji.

Sanji: "Who cares?! She's a beautiful lady!" he said before getting bonked by (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Getting a headache from you..."

Robin walked around and used her Flower-Flower Fruit powers to swipe away Nami's weapon and Zoro's sword.

Robin: "Didn't I tell you before not to point such dangerous objects at me?"

Nami: "How long have you been on this ship?!"

(Y/N): "Probably the whole time." he figured it out making Robin laugh a bit.

Robin told if it was Nami's clothing and said she's borrowing it. Nami wanted to know what the Baroque Works are trying to do. She ignored and pulled up a chair.

Robin: "Dancing Devil (Y/N)... You haven't forgotten what you did to me, have you?" she said trying to make the ink man remember.

Sanji: "*gasp* (Y/N)! WHAT'D YOU DO TO THAT BEAUTIFUL LADY, YOU BASTARD?!" he grabs (Y/N) jacket and started shaking him before getting punched again.