Storytime

C H A P T E R      E L E V E N

C H A P T E R E L E V E N

"Put this on Red." Ace handed me a burlap sack, big enough for my head only. I pushed his hands away and shook my head.

"No way." I refused.

"It wasn't a request." He shoved the steel end of his gun into my stomach and I sighed, grabbing the sack and placing it over my head, blocking out all of my vision. The car engine was still roaring and the wheels were turning along the road.

I felt his warm finger trail along the exposed flesh just above my panty waistline. I squirmed because it tickled and gave me butterflies all at the same time. "You're so pretty when you follow my orders." he teased sarcastically.

It was a long journey, or at least it felt long because I couldn't see anything besides the brown shadows of the sack. But eventually we pulled up somewhere and I heard Ace instructing someone to take Antonio inside. Then I felt his hands on me, guiding me step by step through doorways and corridors.

"You can take the sack off now." I pulled the sack off my head and took a long look around.

We were in an empty warehouse of some type, it was essentially a tin can. Huge, cold and echoey. There was a lone chair in the middle of the room, two guys were busy tying Antonio up in it. 

I watched the two men leave, Antonio's unconscious body slumped in the chair, his head drooped and his eyes still closed. Ace gathered some instruments, torture instruments and I felt nauseous.

I didn't think I was strong enough to watch and listen to him torture my brother. Like a pure psychopath Ace hummed a song deep in his throat, I recognised it from the porn loop in his club.

"Why am I here Ace?" I asked, leaning my body against the table. He froze, holding some type of silver pliers in his hands but then he turned to me slowly.

"I don't remember telling you my name and I certainly don't remember giving you permission to call me by it. Yet that's the second time you have." I could feel my whole face drop in colour.

A few grumbles from Antonio soon stole his attention. Ace charged up to him and punched him in the jaw before he could fully regain consciousness.  I screwed my eyes closed, feeling the pain as if it were happening to me. Ace grabbed a chair from the side of the room and dragged it just in front of Antonio.

"We're going to have a nice little chat you and I." He began. Antonio blinked at him, trying to focus his vision and his mouth dripped with blood. "Your old man has been after me for years, killed some of my best men only last week. It's time we put a stop to that."

"non parlo inglese" Antonio muttered, I burst out laughing and both men turned to face me with disapproving stares.

(I do not speak English.)

"Yes, that's what all the pussies say. You can't speak so you'll listen while I tell you a story. Once upon a time there was a man named Titus Blackburn, he was a strong man, a leader. He accomplished a lot in his life, for one he produced a devilishly handsome son and for two he ruled an empire.