22. Chaotic Store Chapter

TW: Police...? But don't worry, nobody gets caught, cuz p l o t p r o t e c t i o n. (don't try this irl please I don't wanna get blamed for it- if you do do it irl, don't blame it on me, that's all I beg of you-)

A/N Get ready.

Btw, sorry for all the timeskips, I just wanted to fit a lot in here and didn't really know how to without timeskips.

But, there will be Ranboo in this chapter, you just have to wait through the two timeskips. 

Also, Covid ain't existing here cuz I just don't wanna deal with writing that alr ty-

<3

Your POV -.-

You and Wilbur had made pancakes, which were a success. Techno had come downstairs looking like he had actually slept for once, Tommy had come down with Tubbo following him, (he must have snuck in at night to stay up with Tommy, until the two pass out while watching movies) and Phil finally came out as well, looking energetic as ever. 

Now Wilbur and Tommy were arguing, since Wilbur had said that Tommy was "sucking up to Dad" when he had agreed with Phil, Tubbo was sitting and scrolling through the options of movies on the TV, Techno was reading a book, Phil was cleaning the dishes, and you were looking over Techno's shoulder and reading the book with him. 

"Techno, help me restrain this child please." Wilbur called over to Techno, who simply ignored him, like all twins do. 

"IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD, WILBUR YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH" Tommy shot back, yelling as usual. 

"I dunno, I mean you always act like a child." Wilbur said back calmly, leaning on the couch slightly and not really paying attention to the argument he was having, as he looked at the TV and commented about movies you could watch tonight.

"And I'm more mature than Tommy even though I'm younger than him." You muttered, half listening to the argument and deciding to say something to piss Tommy off even more. 

"YOU ARE NOT MORE MATURE THAN ME, SERIOUSLY MAN-" Tommy yelled back at you, switching who his enemy was in the argument quickly. 

"Calm down children." Techno said quietly, still heard by everyone though. 

"Hey I'm not a child-" Wilbur looked over at Techno, adjusting his glasses slightly, as he was wearing them today.

"Two minutes." Techno shut his book, earning a scowl from you, and looked up at Wilbur. "Wait I didn't look at the page number-" He said after a pause, opening the book again and looking through it.

You laughed, Wilbur cracking a smile as well. Tommy got more infuriated since the argument he was having was completely forgotten, and Tubbo kept scrolling through movies mindlessly. 

But, Phil was finished with washing the dishes and had an idea. 

"How about we go to the store." He called out, putting away the last of the dishes into the cabinets. 

"You sound like Peppa Pig's Dad, who is now dead because I killed him." Techno responded quickly, closing his book once again. "Finally found the page." 

"Or Peppa Pog." You said, smiling. "Also Techno, I already killed all the animals in Peppa Pig a long time ago. Wait- Did you guys watch Teletubbies as a kid?" 

"Of course we did Y/N, why else would we call Dream a homeless Teletubbie?" Wilbur asked, turning his head from looking at Phil to look at you.

"No I mean like seriously-" You said back, laughing.