33

Y/n POV

It's been a day since the recent events that happened

It's been a day since the recent events that happened. A day when the three of us were able to be together again and the start of this trio relationship. This new relationship is new to us but we'll do our best to be happy with one another and keep having deeper connections and getting to know each other.

I luckily made it to our usual meet-up, where the three of us would go to school together. But just in time but a little later than usual as I spotted Langa alone, his eyes staring up at the bright blue sky.

"Langa!!" I yell out as I skated towards him. His attention went on me as a bright cute smile was proudly on display.

"Y/n...hi, good morning" He said a bit bashfully as I crouched down a bit to pick up my skateboard and then walk towards him.

"Good morning, Langa" I say with a smile, when I stood up on the tip of my toes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek, earning a bright tint of red to spread on his pale cheeks. "Sorry I took a little long, I kind of woke a little late"

"Ah it's fine" He said with a small smile as he lifted his hand to my shoulder and brought me closer to him, making me stumble onto his chest as his arms wrapped around me. 

I felt relaxed in his hold as the two of us stood in a comfortable silence. I want to cuddle with him so bad~

"Morning guys!" We hear a familiar voice say from behind us as we pulled away. The red head was now in front of us with a energetic smile. He and Langa did his usual handshake, but this time with the infinity symbol as my two boyfriends laughed. "Morning, Y/n~"

"Morning Reki" I say with a happy smile as he engulfed me in a tight side-hug as he had pushed my face to his chest

"Morning Reki" I say with a happy smile as he engulfed me in a tight side-hug as he had pushed my face to his chest. He had bent down a bit to give my nose a little kiss which made me feel flushed again.

"So what should we do today?" Reki asks as his amber eyes were flashing in excitement as he still had his arms wrapped around my shoulder.

"What about the parrotfish course?" Langa suggests and I beamed in excitement.