Four

Katherine sat on a bar chair spinning as the door opened, for a second she thought it was Klaus and panicked.

"Today's music is horrible" Lori muttered slamming the door shut with her foot, in her hands she carried many bags of clothes and alcohol. "See you've had fun" Katherine muttered, Lori put all the bags on the living room floor before bringing the alcohol back to the kitchen. "Oh calm down, i got you something" Lori said taking out the many bottles of bourbon and tequila.

They immediately opened the bottle doing a small cheers before taking a long sip. Lori wiped her mouth with the back of her hand retreating to the living room. "You know" she paused throwing her head back, "my sister always said you were a bitch" Lori laughed drinking again. "She wasn't far off" Lori said with another laugh, Katherine took another gulp before they were interrupted by voices.

Lori immediately recognized one of the voices to be Damon's, she turned to Katherine "don't let him know i'm here" she whispered. She turned to the many bags on the ground "gyreste aorato" she whispered. At an instant the bags turned invisible, Lori quickly tip tied to the bathroom softly shutting the door. Lori stood with her back to the door, she brought her hand to her heart "isycia" she whispered.

Her heart beats immediately went sound so not even a vampire could hear. "Thank god" Lori heard as the door creaked open, "you were right she looks exactly like Elena" the women said wowed. "We thought you were dead" Damon said after his failed attempt at getting in. "Unfortunately not" Katherine responded, "what are you doing here" she asked crossing her arms.

"We are here to rescue you" came a women's voice, Lori could hardly hear the conversation that was being muffled by the door. Lori heard coughing before the door slammed shut. She sighed "novis" she muttered bringing both her hands forward. She turned opening the door and walking out.

Katherine stood by the door wiping her mouth "what did Damon want" Lori asked going to her bags full of light colored clothes. "Why do you wear so much white" Katherine was quick to change the conversation. "Oh come on it's not that bad" Lori said picking up one of the many dresses that was off white. She tilted her head forward but Katherine simply shook her head, "what do you wear all black or something?" Lori asked while taking out all of her clothes.

She had bought many dress tops along with skirts and dresses, most of them either being some range of tan or white. "Not necessarily but i definitely wouldn't wear this" Katherine said picking up one of the many sun dresses. She dropped it before walking to get a drink, "riddle me this, you said you had been here before so why are you back?" Katherine asked filling a cup with bourbon.

"What doing some spying for Damon?" Lori asked once she finished putting her clothes away along with the many shoes. "No i just wanna know for myself" Katherine said trailing off, Lori laughed getting up. She walked over fixing herself a drink "i had a sister Lexi, Damon killed her in order to get the police of his and Stefans back" Lori started recalling the memory.

She froze for a second before taking a sip of alcohol, "the only reason she was here was to invite Stefan to come to New York with us for his birthday, she was engaged and was ready to tell Stefan.." she trailed off feeling a burning sensation in her throat. "Well you can imagine she never got the chance" Lori said gulping the rest of her cup.

~~~

After drinking one to many drinks Lori and Katherine were dancing around the room with songs playing in the background.

Lori missed this feeling, weirdly Katherine filled the whole Lori had for her sister. Katherine slightly reminded Lori of Lexi, how she had that edge to her. Lori was laughing as Katherine held one of her hands the other had a drink. Katherine and Lori froze when they heard keys jingling, they looked at each other and for a moment looked like deer caught in headlights. Katherine vamp sped them to the couch making Lori woozy, she could not do this while being drunk.

"Mind turning that down" Klaus called as Lori gad a fit of small giggles leaning on Katherine. Katherine grabbed the small remote turning down the loud music. "Why so grumpy" Katherine asked, "well this body has had its usefulness. "Do you want a drink?" Katherine asked leaning forward. "Katerina i don't want a drink" he said, by this point Lori had fallen over sleeping with the occasional soft snores.

"Cmon it might loosen you up" Katherine sang bringing him a bottle, he took the bottle throwing it across the room as it smashed once it hit contact with the wall. "What i want for you is to sit down" Klaus compelled, Katherine complied as she walked over sitting on the couch.

The door opened and in walked a guy along with 3 other ones behind him, "what took you so long?" Klaus asked looking over at the 3 other guys carrying in luggage. "You have a lot of luggage" he responded before a women walked in. "Greta, finally" he greeted with a smirk, "hello, love" she greeted with a smile walking forward.

"Nice body" she said rubbing her hand up his arm, "ready to get out of it?" she asked tilting her head. They smiled as a big leather box was wielded in. Katherine looked not hiding the concern as she observed the large box.

AUTHORS NOTE Sorry this took so long, i've been feeling unmotivated and have had a lot of work for school

AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry this took so long, i've been feeling unmotivated and have had a lot of work for school. I'm still going to finish this, there just won't be frequent updates.