Hundred Fifty

a/n: short chapter :))

**
"Yeah. I'm pretty sure Noah is here."

Olivia looks out the window, seeing Noah's car parked in Zach's spot. "That's alright. I'll just park here." Zach parks on the side of the road, turning off the car.

"Come on."

Olivia smiles and unbuckles her seatbelt to get out of the car.

Upstairs, Benjamin sits up in bed, walking over to his window to peak out. "My mom is back." He doesn't get a response and turns around to see Noah sleeping.

He smiles at him and walks over to his dresser to grab a pair of boxers. He slips them on before also grabbing a cropped tee shirt as it was hot.

He covers Noah up with the blanket before leaving his bedroom. He shuts his bedroom door and walks down the stairs.

He smiles. "Hi, mom."

Olivia looks over and smiles. "Hi, baby."

Benjamin walks over to her, hugging her. "How was your night out? Who drove home? Are you two sober?"

Zach laughs and sets his things down. "I had one cup of wine, drank a full glass of water after, officer."

Benjamin smiles and looks up at his mom. "And you?"

Olivia puts her hands up in surrender. "I had...A few. But we're home safely. What about you? You have fun today with Noah?"

"Mhm. I might have spent a little too much but-."

Olivia laughs at him. "You guys eat?"

"Yeah. We ate before we got to the mall and after. Noah eats like...A lot but I think he's good until the morning."

"He's sleep?"

"Yeah. I wanted a snack."

"I was wondering. You two usually travel in pairs."

Benjamin smiles and walks over to the pantry to grab a snack. Olivia sits down and takes her shoes off. "So? Any plans for tomorrow?"

Benjamin grabs a small bag of goldfish crackers and shrugs. "Well, Noah is gonna be helping his dad all day...He opened up a restaurant so I was thinking I would go out and get some birthday presents for him."

"Oh, that's right. His birthday is next week, right?"

"Mhm. We were gonna have another getaway with the group but...Everyone is pretty much scattered so, I'm thinking of just making him dinner or something."

"That's very sweet, honey."

"So...Do you have any plans next week? On Saturday?"

Olivia chuckles and shakes her head. "Zach and I will stay at his place. As long as you two promise to be safe."

Benjamin smiles and nods. "Thank you," He hugs his mom before waving to Zach. "I'm gonna head up to bed."

"Okay. Night, Benny."

"Goodnight." Benjamin walks up the stairs and you can hear him opening up his snack.

Olivia turns to Zach and smiles. "Did I just make a mistake?"

**
Noah smiles, leaning in to kiss Benjamin. "I love you, bebesita. Maybe you could swing by and get lunch at my dad's restaurant. Free of charge."

"Uh...Absolutely not. Your dad just opened the place, I wanna help fund it. I'm gonna pay full price, no questions asked."

Noah chuckles and places his hand on Benjamin's cheek. "You're family, stupid."

Benjamin brings his hand up to cover Noah's mouth. "What did I just say? No free handouts, Mr.Martinez."

Noah smiles and looks down at him. "Mm. So now it's Mr.Martinez. I like that."

Benjamin giggles and pushes Noah off of him. "They're in the kitchen, watch your mouth."

Noah smiles and nods. "Okay...Okay, fine. Are you gonna spend the night at my house, though?"

"Uh, when do you get off from helping your dad?"

"Around like...ten, probably. I'm not sure I'd have to check."

Benjamin nods. "Well, my mom's letting me use her car for the day, so if you're able to pick me up afterward then I will but otherwise I can't keep her car."

Noah nods. "Okay. I'll pick you up, no problemo."

Benjamin smiles again and leans in to kiss Noah on the lips. "Well, have fun at work."

"Mm. I intend to." Noah grabs Benjamin's face, kissing him again, a little more aggressively.

Benjamin pulls away, his smile still plastered in his face. "I love you. Drive safe."

"I love you, too. And you drive safely as well, bebes. I'll see you later tonight."

Benjamin waves goodbye to him before walking into the kitchen. "Question."

Both adults turn to look at Benjamin. Olivia smiles at him. "What's up, babe?"

"I have like a basic idea of what to get Noah but...I don't know what to get him. Like...What do...Masculine..men like?"

Olivia smiles and looks over at Zach. He shrugs. "Uhm, sorry kid. I'm not a fan of receiving gifts."

Benjamin rolls his eyes. "You would be one to say that."

Zach chuckles and shakes his head. "Well, what's he into? Sports? Singing? Art?"

Benjamin hums and shrugs. "Like...All. Everything you just need. He's very open."

"Safest bet, get him some clothes."

Benjamin giggles and stands up from the island. "Got it. Well, I'm gonna go start getting ready."

Olivia smiles at him. "Okay, love. Have fun."

"I will, mom."

**