Chapter 33: Decade Dance

✦✦✦

"So, they got in trouble for being outside when they weren't supposed to? But for detention they had to walk outside in a forbidden forest. That doesn't make any sense." Finn commented as they watched Harry Potter.

Percy was seated on the couch. She was introducing Finn to the world of Harry Potter. The first film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was playing on the TV.

"I know. But not everything has to make sense." The demigod replied, as she threw a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

Finn continued watching the movie. "They're practically toddlers."

Percy laughed. "I think they're supposed to be 11."

"The only one with a bit of sense is Hermione." The original shook his head.

The demigod smiled in amusement. "Do you want me to turn off the movie?"

Finn panicked. "No! We have to see if they make it out of the forest."

The raven haired beauty chuckled.

———

A few hours later, the demigod was in the hybrid's room.

"Do we seriously need to go to this thing?" Percy asked as she fell back on the bed.

Klaus chuckled. "You know my sister. Rebekah can be quite insistent on attending these events."

Rebekah, Annabeth, Percy, and Klaus were going to the decade dance at Mystic Falls High School. The theme of the dance was the 20's.

Percy sighed. She turned to him with a smile on her face. "I'll see you at the dance."

The demigod stood back up.

"Goodbye, love." The hybrid spoke, his dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"Bye Nikkie."

➳➳

Percy checked her appearance in the mirror one last time. She wore a black 20's style dress.

The demigod left her house and jumped in her jeep.

Annabeth and Rebekah were arriving together.

After Percy parked the vehicle, she made her way to the entrance of the school gym.

The room was already packed with students.

The sea green eyed girl weaved her way through the crowd. She found peace when she ended up at the snack table.

The demigod picked up a few appetizers and placed them on a small paper plate. She started chewing on the food.

Percy saw a figure appear next to her in her peripheral vision.

"I had a feeling I'd find you here." Klaus chuckled from beside her.

The sea green eyed girl grinned at him. "Food is important."

She reached for a cookie from the table. Before she could take it, Klaus' fingers did the same. Their hands brushed against each other's.

The sea green eyed girl looked at him with a mixture of confusion and amusement.

He picked up the cookie and brought it up to her lips. A hint of a smile appeared on her features, when she realized what he was doing. She opened her mouth slightly, and he held it as she took a bite.

She chewed and swallowed the piece in her mouth.

Their eyes locked.

Percy laughed a bit, as he raised the cookie again. "You're feeding me now?" She asked in amusement.