036

real life !

real life !

"Hi!" Aspyn grinned after sliding her thumb across the screen to accept the FaceTime call. George was still in bed after waking up only half an hour before calling her, despite it being 3pm in the U.K. Since his sleep schedule was already synced with Sapnap and Dream's, it was also pretty synced up with Aspyn's.

Half his face was covered with his thick blanket as he ran a hand through his messy hair. Aspyn had never seen it messy before, but definitely liked it more than his usual look. Through, she wouldn't admit it out-loud. "Hello, love. How are you?"

Aspyn had noticed that George took a liking to calling her 'love', and even though he's done so nth times already, she still felt giddy every time she heard it. She didn't know if she'd ever get used to it. "I'm having so much fun with Alex and Karl, I've missed Alex a lot. What about you? Did you manage to fix the thing with your alt Twitch?"

George sighed, rolling his eyes in annoyance at the reminder. He was banned yesterday, right as he was streaming too. "Yes— finally! Sapnap thinks it was my chat that messed it up for me."

"That's go—"

"Wake up, motherfucker!" Aspyn rolled her eyes at the intrusion, whipping her head to display her annoyance. Alex stood at the doorframe and smiled sheepishly.

"Get ready, we're going out."

Aspyn let out a dramatic sigh and George chuckled, causing Alex's eyes to dart towards the screen of her phone.

He took a few steps towards her bed, dropping his head in front of the camera. "Is that GeorgeNotFound?" He mocked in a British accent.

"QuAcKitYhQ," George responded with the same mocking tone. The trio laughed and Alex picked up one of Aspyn's pillow, throwing it at her as he began walking back towards the door.

"You can talk to your stinky boyfriend later, go get ready." He was out of the room before he could get chastised for his choice of words. Aspyn rolled her eyes, facing the wall to yell back.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

George scoffed and she brought her eyes back to him. "So I'm stinky?" He raised a brow. Aspyn pursed her lips, nodding playfully.