Ch 226: A Dog Or A Wolf

Lin Ye originally didn't want to go out. After all, he was tired out from riding in the car for a day long. Why can't he just rest in that big villa? And he had been on high alert when he knew that their visit was a set up by an unknown party. With how his recent records of visiting other places, it isn't his fault not to worry.

He stayed at a hotel in Lungmen, it blew up. Going to a theatre to watch a play with a beautiful girl, blew too. Goes to the factory to negotiate with another party, take a guess what happened.

It. Blew. Up.

But Matterhorn reassures him that Kjerag is safe from any attempted attacks, so he has no choice but to believe him. Moreover, Amiya, Kal'tsit, and Ansel all said the same thing. That Kjerag lot different than Lungmen. The border is on tight surveillance by Karlan Trade. Catastrophes never happen here. There is almost no infected that could cause chaos here. So, the odds of Kjerag getting attacked by an unknown force is low.

But it's never zero... he grimly reminds himself.

"Don't worry too much Dr. Lin. No harm will happen to you."

This sentence made Lin Ye vaguely feel that this trip to Kjerag will not be that simple, but he did not expect it.

This was verified as soon as he arrived here.

Matterhorn, Pramanix, Cliffheart, and Sussurro were not called back by the president of Karan Trade at all.

This shows that there something happening behind the scene.

Why can't he just rest in that comfy looking villa? Is that too much to ask for.

However, Lappland seems to be eager to take a walk in Kjerag. Even, the sisters didn't seem to worry much.

After days of travelling, they seemed to want to take a look on the street.

This made it difficult for Lin Ye, a man, to speak his trouble out and can only accompany four girls, for a simple walk.

I don't know if Lappland should be included

Matterhorn stayed in the house because he had something to discuss with Green, but he also sent a few guards to follow them. This made him feel a bit relieved.

"It's been a long time since we came back, Onee-chan." Cliffheart holds Pramanix's hand and whispers in her. Pramanix seems to feel trouble just being here, and she would occasionally reply, being here made her less talkative. It can be seen that her mood is not very good.

Lin Ye wasn't in the mood to attempt on brightening her up. Because he is now walking with Lappland.

At this moment, he feels like he was walking a crazy dog.

"Oh! Oh! Quack doctor! Quack doctor! Look at that! And that!"

Lin Ye is understatedly annoyed "Don't call me a quack doctor!"

"Okay, quack doctor." Lappland nods repeatedly while not looking at him, "No problem, quack doctor."

Lappland's ancestors should have lived in the snow, but they moved away from here. When she arrived here, she didn't know where her ancestors had lived, but in such an environment, the bloodline made her feel as if she had returned to the place where her ancestors stayed, which made her very excited.

Especially when she was asleep in the car all day again. She is full of energy now so that she needed to release it all out now.

Lin Ye could barely restraint her. He followed her around the street but after some time he completely gave up and let her be.

And there she goes, looking at everything, sniffing from one place to another, and running around the town.

Lin Ye tried to follow her a few steps back. Then he has fallen into a realization that this a new kind of torture for him.

He was not Lappland's guardian, so why should he be looking after her?

He halted and stopped chasing Lappland anymore.

Then Sussurro asks him "Is it really okay to leave her like this? What should you do if she gets lost?"

"It's okay, even if she gets lost, she will definitely find her way back. She can use her nose to find us." Lin Ye sighs, "She is a dog after all."

"But Lappland is not a dog." Sussurro expresses her confusion," She is Lupo. They are more of a wolf."

"Look at her, does she look like a wolf? Isn't this too shameful of her to be called a wolf?"

"Doctor Lin Ye." Sussurro looks at him seriously, "It's not a good habit to talk bad about people behind their back."

Being educated by a "little girl" like Sussurro, Lin Ye felt a little bit ashamed. But he really said something bad about Lappland, so in order to maintain his image, he chose to apologize.

After apologizing, he thought of a joke about a wolf and dog, and then couldn't help but look at Lappland. The main thing is to look at that her tail.

"A dog or a wolf," Lin Ye murmurs.

Sussurro raises her head slightly puzzles and looks at Lin Ye, "Doctor Lin, what are you talking about?"

"No, I heard people say that there is a standard for distinguishing between a wolf and a dog. It's by just look at the tail." Lin Ye coughs twice, "A dog has its tail upright while a wolf has it downward. So by this standard... Well, Lappland is not a dog."

"Obviously, it's true that she was a wolf, but Sussurro didn't know why but she feels there was a hidden meaning behind those words."

After talking about Lappland, Lin Ye observes Kjerag street again.

He originally thought that the Kjerag people were either "big cats" like Pramanix and Cliffheart or a "bull" like Matterhorn. But when he got here, he realized that Kjerag was far more than just those two races.

Most of them weren't recognized by Lin Ye. But basically, they all have some animalistic aspects on them, for example, such as ears or horns.

He then discovered that the Kjerag people seem to have a spice bag that they would carry around, they basically have a spice bag hanging on their waist.

He does not know what ingredients contained inside it. When he walked by one person with it on them, he could smell a strong smell, which he wasn't very fond of.

"Hmm. Wait a minute." At this moment, he suddenly thought of something brilliant, and then took Sussurro to a shop and bought an empty spice bag.

Sussurro looks at him suspiciously " If you want to buy a souvenir, why should you buy an empty bag?"

"You wouldn't understand." Lin Ye holds the small empty spice bag.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by HayashiKisho

Edit by Jaq