Dining with Jin

As you sat at your desk Monday and winced as you adjusted your sitting position you couldn't help but smile.

Thinking back it had been an amazing weekend. You guys had all slept wrapped in each other's arms. Until around 3am you had felt lips tugging at your nipple and fondling your breasts. And another set nipping at your legs and calves. When Jungkook had finally put his dick in, you were more than ready.

Namjoon whispering your name in the dark, his cock at your lips you had latched on and showed him how much you wanted him. And his encouraging yeah suck Daddy's dick had made you do that.

Moaning as Jungkook kept up the delicious slow strokes when you came and moaned around the cock in your mouth it made both men cum as well.

In the morning you had taken a quick hot shower to get rid of aching muscles. Dressing in a long purple shirt with a boba drink on it that said suck these balls and black panties. Later in the kitchen you swallowed two tylenol while looking in the fridge. Pulling out some sausage and bacon you started that cooking while making up a bowl of pancake batter.

As you were finishing the second batch of pancakes and putting the syrup on the table the guys came in sleepy eyed and smiling.

"Is there enough for both of us?"

Waving your hand at the table. "Yes Daddy sit down and help yourselves."

You add the plate of pancakes and the bowl of fruit you had just chopped up. "I have coffee, orange juice and milk?"

They both opt for milk and start in on eating and you sit down and add some food to your plate. It's mostly quiet as everyone eats and you laugh as Jungkook gets fries and onion rings from last night and puts them in the microwave.

"You can really put it away."

He smiles and nods. "I need to keep my energy up."

Suddenly curious as they spent the night. "Do you guys sleep over a lot?"

Namjoon shakes his head. "No not really and hardly ever like last night. But sometimes our weekends are crazy busy."

"I can imagine after sampling some of the merchandise. But thank you. I think that was just what I needed. For some reason."

"You kicking us out already?" Jungkook says around the bacon he's eating.

"No, I don't have any work. No plans. You guys can leave when you want."

Standing up you take their plates and load them in the dishwasher. You leave the room and they follow and you sit on the couch and grab the remote. Flipping through the choices you put on an action movie you had been wanting to watch.

And it's pretty normal sitting there with two hot guys. And when Jungkook gets your feet that have been up underneath you and starts rubbing them and making you sigh that seems normal too.

And when a few minutes later Namjoon is rubbing your shoulders and your shirt is removed for skin to skin contact well that's perfectly normal.

Before long your panties are gone and you're suddenly in Namjoons lap riding his cock and Jungkook is coming back from your room with that mint stuff and behind pushing for entrance to your other hole. Well that was normal too.

Hence the wincing and being sore today. They had finally left Sunday evening after two more sessions. One with you being first bent over and then spread on your kitchen table and some caramel syrup Namjoon had found when getting ice cream.

And then one very furious session with Jungkook when he had asked if you had any popcorn. And you told him get it yourself asshole.

Not only had he spanked you but he had fucked you for an hour straight leaving love bites all on your rib cage and arms. When you finally cried that you were sorry and to please stop he came himself and bit your neck eliciting a scream of pleasure from you.