40🐝

Meri zindagi meri Jaan Ho tum,
Mere sukoon Ka dusra Naam ho tum…

      Meri zindagi meri Jaan Ho tum,Mere sukoon Ka dusra Naam ho tum…

Zoya pov:

"I execrate this damn company"

"I detest my grandpa who gave this company to my devil"

"I dislike you my Devil"

"I hate my Beast"

"I loathe my hormones which were very desperate for him."

"Eee....Eeee..."

Hey baghwan! why did you sent me to the earth through my parents. What sin did I ever did to you.

"Eeee!!"

This was all happening because of you, Zoya. You shouldn't have told him about your dream.

My mind taunted me taking this as a wonderful chance to mock me.

Yeah, you are right! Due to that, he was making me work hard without even romancing with me.

I was cursing myself for telling him about my dream.

It's been one week since our marriage. All were busy in their life and after that day which I got to know that hani's preganant news from then... there was no romance between me & my devil.

He was all busy in my bhai dream project as my bhai is busy in romancing with my friend and here i am so longing for my husband who is a workholic. From that night there were no kisses & hugs till now because he works nights as well nd also made me work for my company too...

Hoyee!!

In this one week i reopened the company with the support of my devil....who was making me work hard which i ever didn't.

At present i am sitting in my office idly as there was no employees in my company and had no deals. I was busy in thinking how to make my devil romance with me.

You people may think whatever you want but i just wanted to eat him like a chocolate.

Umm..

After sometime....

Phupha came to pick me up as my devil is in meeting. I hop into his car and we drove to home.

We went home and saw my phuphi was alone cooking in kitchen as my uncle & aunty went for their 100th honeymoon and maa & papa gone to a business trip. Kunal bhai & bhabi went to some friends marrige to banglore and grandpa & grandma had left to kasi.

So there is only phuphi, phupha, abhi & me at home.

"phuphi would you want me to help" i asked her.

Phuphi(smiling): that would be great if you does.

I giggled at her and helped her in cooking as well as arranged all the dishes on the dining table.