Emerald and Amethyst

Shadow: Alright, This next universe is about Izuku and his childhood friends both being vigilantes.

Kaminari: Cool, a vigilante universe

Jirou: I wonder who his childhood friend is

Mina: Well obviously it's got to be Bakugo, he's always the childhood friend

Tsuyu: But that doesn't match the title, I'm pretty sure Midoriya is Emerald for his green hair and eyes. Amethyst has to be someone with purple hair and/or eyes.

Shadow: Very good, Tsu

Iida: Then that means it could be Jirou or Shinsou

Shadow: Your right, it's one of those two

The screen shows two 14-year olds that are running, one with green hair, the other with purple hair. "Let's hide here" the green one says. They hide in an alley behind a trash bin, they here other kids running and some small explosions. "Get back here you damn Deku and villain freak." They wait until they can no longer hear them. "They're gone, let's go Toshi." Green eyes meet purple. "Yeah yeah, let's go Izu." They get up and leave the alley where they hear soft meowing.

Izuku: It's Shinsou!

Monoma: HA! How does it feel Bakugo, to know you aren't his childhood frie-ACK

Kendo: *Karate chops him* Shut it

Mina: It's so adorable, Midori even has a nickname for him

Izuku and Shinsou look at each other, then they approach the sound coming from the box. Izuku opens it, and inside they find two kittens. One is White and the other is black, they both have blue eyes. Izuku picks up the white one, while Shinsou gets the black one. "We should take them to the vet". They start walking to the vet and after a while later they head to Izuku's house. They enter Izuku's home, both head up to his room, and lay on his bed. "So you gonna keep him?" Deku asks. "Yea, what about you?". "Yup, don't know if my mom will let me but I'll try. So what are you gonna name him?" "I don't yet." Shinsou looks at Deku and sighs, "You already have a name don't you?" Deku chuckles. "Since their twins, I was thinking we could name the white one Lunar and the black one Eclipse, so it makes Lunar Eclipse." " I like it, It's a lot better then our vigilante names." "Hey, in my defense it was the first thing that came up." Shinsou laughs. "Yeah yeah, and I thought your supposed to be the smart one here. Anyways, you said their was supposed to be important information, what is it?" "Oh that's right, I hacked into the police department network and they called in a pro-Hero to go after us." Shinsou sits up. "Are you serious? Their just now sending a Pro after us after two years of being vigilantes? Why now?" Deku chuckles nervously. " W-we may or may not have gotten on Detective Tsukauchi nerves since we keep giving him paperwork to do." Shinsou sighs. "Does it say who the Pro they sent after us is?" Deku sighs "Nope, all he says is that they are very good at catching vigilantes, so were gonna have to have our guard up when we patrol tonight."

Uraraka: The kittens are so adorable!

Tsuyu: I wonder who the hero is?

Present Mic: I think I know who it is *glances at Aizawa*

Kaminari: I really want to know what their suits look like

Kirishima: This is manly