19 | what couples do

SRY SO SRY FOR THE
LATE UPDATE

also yall r down bad in the comments talkin bout "im tryna use his cum as lip gloss 😍" I SEE THOSE BTW
u all r a bunch of freaks 😩

___

Kuroo was currently with Tsukishima along with Bokuto to practice some blocking but they took a quick break. "You know Tsukishima I wasn't expecting you to call (Y/N) your girlfriend I thought you just wanted a bodyguard."Kuroo says, Tsukishima's face tinted pink as he froze for a split second before composing himself "Yeah well Irie wouldn't leave me alone so might as well make it seem like i'm not available."The blonde answered back while taking off his glasses to wipe the sweat forming on his head.

"Then if you do want Irie to leave you alone don't you need to make it believable?"Bokuto asked the first year. "What do you mean?"Tsukishima questioned unsure of what Bokuto meant, "I mean don't you need to
start doing couple things?"The owl looking male said "What the hell do couples do?"He asked causing Kuroo to let out a dramatic gasp "Tsukishima has never been in a relationship?!" Tsukishima glared at Kuroo while elbowing the other middle blocker hard in the chest making Kuroo groan. "Well you guys can hold hands and stuff."Bokuto points out, Tsukishima blushed at the thought of holding hands with you "N-No way."He stuttered, Kuroo sighed and wrapped his arm around the blushing male "No need to be all nervous (Y/N) plus Irie might end up finding out you guys aren't a thing and will be up your ass again." Kuroo says while pushing back some of his hair.

"Does (Y/N) even remember that you called her your girlfriend in the cafeteria two days ago?"Bokuto asked suddenly, Tsukishima shrugged "If they don't that'd be a problem."Kuroo added, Bokuto put a finger on his chin. The boys then heard several female voices outside, "Speak of the devil."Kuroo pointed towards the open gym door with you and Kiyoko carrying boxes "Go talk to her."The black haired middle blocker nudged Tsukishima away from the bleachers. "I'll call her over so Tsuki can talk to her, (Y/N)!"Bokuto shouted from inside the gym catching your attention immediately along with silent protests from Tsukishima.

You waved at your friend and your eyes shifted over to Tsukishima and Kuroo, Bokuto waved his hand for you to come over. You excused yourself from Kiyoko and she took the box from your hands and into her own.

You entered the gym and made your way towards the trio. "What's up?"You asked Bokuto while sneaking glances at Tsukishima who's shirt clung to his chest slightly outlining his chest, Sakusa would've called it digusting. "Well Tsuki wants to talk to you!"Bokuto pointed at the blonde with wide eyes and the dual haired ace quickly grabbed Kuroo running away from the two leaving both first years speechless.

You turn to look at Tsuki who had a look of disbelief as his eyes watching the two older boys run away leaving you and him alone. "You wanted to talk to me?"You ask, Tsukishima cleared his throat and looked down at you his eyed giving you a good scan since you were kinda glistened in sweat from taking in boxes of food and equipment since it had only been a few days of you all being there. "Tsuki?"You ask again, Tsukishima clearred his throat and pushed up his glasses putting on a neutral face but he bit the inside of his cheek as he loved the way his name rolled off his tongue.

"So Irie is kinda laying off me since she thinks we're dating."He began, your eyes slightly widen a bit since you forgot about that whole thing that went down at the cafeteria "Oh right fuck you for that by the way so uncalled for."Tsukishima scoffed and smiled lightly at your response "Okay but the question is where do we go on from that now."The first year in front of you pushed up his glasses since they started to slip down. You blush at his question and start thinking about what he meant, leading you onto think about holding hands and other non platonic thoughts "W-What do you mean?"You ask.

Tsukishima sucked in a breath as his voice slightly shook at the question he was about to ask, "I wanna know if you're okay with continuing this fake relationship until the end of the training camp, if not we can drop it."You gasped silently at what he just said. You didn't want to let go of the whole idea of being in a relationship with Tsuki, even if it was just pretend just thinking about cuddling and making him his favorite cake gave you butterflies in your stomach and filled you with serotonin and happiness. "No let's continue!"You say suddenly shocking Tsukishima at your response since a part of him whole heartedly believed that you don't wanna be apart of his problem.

"A-Alright- yeah, um okay."He stuttered and turned around to cover his red face but his pink ears immediately gave it away, clearing his throat the moment he felt his cheeks cool down he turned to you with a small smirk "Okay then girlfriend what's the move now?"

____

THIS WAS RUSHED BUT
IM ON SPRING BREAK N IM
LITRLY CHILLING!1!1!1!

also ive been updating my other
books but this one is
most popular so ill avoid neglecting
this mf :)))

____