41.

PLEASE PLAY THE SONG ABOVE OR "YOUR LOVE IS GONE" acoustic ver by Slander while reading the whole chapter

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Suna's orbs dilated at the sight in front of him. His hands and eventually his whole body trembled at Shinyya's lifeless body sprawled and bathed in her own dark-red liquid with her prized violin in her open palms.

Her lips was left agape, her eyes stared at the plain sky lifelessly and everything was as clear in Suna's eyes. Despite the amount of blood staining the pavement, Suna could still smell the faint vanilla cologne she wore during the day.

"N-no...n-n-no!" Suna stuttered and yelled as he shakily approached her body. "H-hey, bub...!"

The crowd took a few steps back when they assumed how Suna was related to the girl. They watched with sad and fearful eyes, and as they stayed silent, Suna's sobs were the only thing they can hear.

The middle-blocker quickly took her body in his arms, not minding the blood that soon stained his light-grey hoodie and sweatpants as he hugged her close. Cupping his hand on her cheeks, he slightly shook her head and forced a chuckle through his tears.

"H-h-hey...stop joking around!"

Suna gulped and tried harder.

"S-Shin, wake up...it's just a nightmare..."

Her beaming smile that paired her rosy-pink lips, her fair tone that was slowly turning cold, and her eyes that usually held hope...were all gone.

But Suna has never felt this desperate in his entire life. Despite the obvious sight of his gone lover, he tried holding onto hope.

He shook her slightly again. "B-Bub! W-wake up! H-h-hey! Rinrin's...h-h-here..." Suna desperately search for any signs of life left.

"S-Shin...? Wake up...p-p-please..."

"Don't leave me..."

"I-I'm here now...s-s-see!" He choked back a sob as he tightened his grip on her waist while caressing her pale cheek.

"Call a fucking ambulance!" He shouted. "Someone!"

"Someone..."

His voice slowly died down as more tears fell unto Shinyya's small frame. Suna looked down and notice the knife stab on her stomach and one where her heart rests where blood seeped out. He cried harder, taking her cold hand as he placed his lips on her knuckles, closing his eyes.

Memories came rushing back.

Every good ones they made.

None were bad...

Except the last moment they spent together...Their first fight and unexpectedly their last.

Suna broke down into regrets. He hated himself for letting his emotions take over, that resulted into a more tragic karma...

And that...

"Y-you promised me..."

"You fucking promised me, Shin!"

Burying his face in her neck while tightly holding onto her pale hand, Suna uncontrollably cried.

"...that you won't leave me..."

"But...it seemed like I was the first to break my promise..." mumbled the brown-haired boy as he shakily raised his head, gently caressing his thumb on the violinists now cold cheeks.

"Please...God...a-a-anyone..."

"...b-bring Shin back. Bring my girlfriend b-back."

She's gone...