Typical

TW: Mention of smoking. Stay safe loves :]

"No way we can go down there?!" Sapnap giddily shrieked.

George was excited too. He chased Sap after the younger boy had broken out into a run down the winding trail. Dream chuckled and followed them with his hands in his pockets.

Once the three had made it down to the lagoon, a cool breeze hit George's face. Stray droplets from the waterfall flew towards them.

George glanced over to see Dream removing his shirt and shoes. He inhaled sharply. Dream's tan skin and toned arms filled his vision. He looked away trying his best not to stare.

In order to busy himself and distract from the beautiful boy inching closer to him, he removed his own shirt and Air Force 1's.

As soon as he glanced back up he saw Dream grinning.

He smiled "What-" He was cut off by hand on his shoulder. His heart rate sped up.

The two stared at each other. Dream had a gleam in his eyes.

George felt himself suddenly being shoved backwards in the direction of the pool. In a desperate act to try to stay on land he grabbed on to Dream's hand, pulling him close so the two were falling together.

The refreshing water surrounded him. It was cold, with only the warmth from the larger boy's body keeping him from shivering.

George pulled away and surfaced. He shook the water from his hair and ears. Sapnap's hysterical laughter filled the air.

"You're such a dick Dream." George screeched.

Dream let out a flustered wheeze. Both boy's cheeks were tinted pink from the unexpected shirtless contact.

Dream treaded closer to George and ruffled his wet hair. The smaller boy blushed.

"Let up Georgie, you know you liked it." George swatted his hand away.

Dream stared at him for a second, "You should make your hair look like this all the time. You look like a normie when it's dry."

George giggled and swam to the edge of the pool, resting his arms over the ledge.

Dream swam up beside him and followed suit. Briefly, George could feel his fingertip trail from his hip up to his side as the taller boy swam to the edge.

"C'mere Sapnap." Dream used one arm to push himself up while the other grabbed for Sapnap's legs with the intention of pulling him in.

George watched his arm muscles flex as he pushed his upper body out of the water.

Sap shrieked and dodged to the side, Dream's hand grazing his ankle.

Sap impulsively took a running start and cannonballed into the pool, leaping over Dream and George. Cool water splashed over the two boys.

Sapnap surfaced and shook the water out of his hair.

"I'M CRACKED!" He yelled after wiping his eyes.

George giggled.

"You jumped like two feet, humble yourself." Dream retorted after a light wheeze.

"Haters gonna hate." Sap shrugged and picked at his nails.

Dream wheezed again and splashed water at the youngest of the three.

Splashing and chaos ensued for a few more minutes before George began shivering.

"Gogy you're cold." Dream remarked, urging him out of the water.