The passion

AUTHOR'S FACT:-
Author loves to watch Handy Manny. Which cartoon show is your favourite.!!! Comment below!!
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

A very soft zephyr gusted across the valley, flurrying the heap of dried juniper leaves as it whizz past through them. It was a bright sunny day though. The summers had showed up pretty early this year with sporadic downpours though and a day or two of chill, not more. Since the last thaw, that is late February, the weather hadn't deviated much. It was for the most part warm, although the nights are as usual freezing. Anyways the annual fete preparations had already been kick started in the town, the valley can be seen zestful for that reason. This time the fete was expected to be grander than usual or at least that what meets the eye. Perhaps because of a very special guest. Now it isn't oblivious to anyone around the town about the identity of that very special person. It was indeed the castle Lord. The same man who was feared and abhorred by the natives upto few months prior. The natives on the whole can't be blamed for this unconventional feelings metamorphosis after all they ne'er had the knowledge of him being so devilishly handsome, so much that every woman of the town catches him in her wet dreams. Unfortunately the females knew that nobody can ever be on his bed besides for his innocent little captor whom he is dangerously obsessed with.

The castle was peaceful currently. Everybody was engrossed in their own respective jobs. Dravid and Nakul howbeit were the only idle ones in the entire castle. Perhaps that's why the poor florist was on the whole exasperated with their head banging questions. Inside the royal chamber was the queen alone, laying comfortably on the grand settee, reading a magazine. From the past couple of days she had been experimenting with the magazines, she found them more interesting than the usual novels. Howbeit she knew it was a temporary mood and she would again go back to normal after a couple of days. She flipped through the pages of the magazine to discover anything which might happen to catch her interest but in vain. There was nothing interesting in the entire magazine. She sighed as she closed the book and stamped it down on the settee.
"Today is so boring.!! " she huffed as she rose up from her seat and strolled towards the bay window. She pushed away the blinds and looked down at the beautiful morning outlook of the town. It was beautiful as always. The glorious mountains, the rivulets glittering under the morning Sun and the shamrock greeness of the jungles, there's nothing more beautiful than this on this planet. Through the window she discovered the lilliputian figures of the natives busy with something, some fastening the ropes to the poles while some engrossed with tarpaulin. She furrowed her brows as she couldn't apprehend as why the natives were doing all such preparations. Was it for a carnival again???? But than carnival is only held once in a year. If that's the case than what is this preparation for??? She huffed as she realised that she was over thinking and should stop already. Besides her husband was way too far obsessive and possessive to let her attend the carnival or whatever is taking place. Neither he is interested in going there nor he would allow her to go.
"I wish I could just go and take a look at what's happening!!! It has been days since I had last went out!! " she sighed pitifully as she reclined onto the glass. Howbeit in another second she heard the sound of unlocking of the door. She turned her head to glance at the incomer only to find her beastly husband entering inside. His eyes fell on her and he smiled. She gave a short smile, a much forced one. Thankfully he discovered it and he rushed towards her immediately. His fingers glided over her silk gown as he pulled her towards him before cupping her face.
"What happened baby??? Are you sick?? " he asked anxiously as he pressed his hand over her forehead to check for the temperature. Fortunately it was normal. She sighed as she lightly pushed his hands away.
"No I am ok!! " she whispered looking down. He wasn't buying that nohow.
"You're not. You better tell me what is bothering you baby!!!! You know I can't see you like this!!! " he said a bit seriously.