Chapter 56

I love his family so much.

After that we ate dinner together, they kept referring to it as family dinner. I think that's so fucking cute.

Sure I'm just technos girlfriend not actually part of the family but they still consider me good enough to be in their family dinner.

After dinner techno asked "do you want to go on a walk with me?" I nodded and put my shoes on.

Sammy came running up to me "where are you going?" Techno answered before I could, "we're going on a walk Sammy we'll be back soon"

She frowned and said "can I come" I honestly would've said yes but techno spoke first "no you know mom won't let you go on walks this late."

She made a sad face but hugged me and said "be safe" I hugged back. She's so fucking cute!!! "I will thank you" she ran off to play with her toys as me and techno went for our walk.

We mostly walked in silence just enjoying the walk when we came up to a park. Techno grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the playground.

I fucking love this man.

We climbed the stairs leading to the tallest slide that curved. He sat down patted his lap and said "come on"

I laughed but agreed sitting on his lap sliding down the slide with him. Both laughed at our stupidity we ended up going down every slide at least ten times.

Some of which I sat on his lap some he sat on mine some we went upside down and some we literally ran down.

Both laughing our asses off techno grabbed my hand and held it as we laid upside down at the top of two slides next to each other.

We were laying looking up at the stars. Before it had gotten dark we took a picture. You couldn't tell who it was in the picture so I decided to post it.

I asked techno if it was okay first. "Can I post this?" I said showing him the picture he nodded and said "yeah just don't say it's me"

I nodded and made a Twitter post.

*twitter post*
@y/n_live
He's in my bed and he's in my twitch chat

*twitter post*@y/n_live He's in my bed and he's in my twitch chat

*comments*

Wilbur soot
I approve of the caption.

Tommyinnit
What the fuck is this?
|
|
Tubbo
I think it's called love Tommy
|
|
Y/n
It is indeed called love

Niki
Aww so cute
|
|
Y/n
I love you niki!!!
|
|
Niki
I love you too y/n

Minx
Are you cheating on me?
|
|
Y/n
I'll drop him for you minx
|
|
Minx
Good

Sapnap
My baby found love *crys*
|
|
George
Vouch

User828292
WHO THE FUCK-