18

"and why will oppa listen to you"rose said with a smirk and place her head on taehyung shoulder trying to pissed jimin.

jimin glare at her knowing she was trying to make him jealous but he jimin can't lose to a someone like her so he lift his head high and smirk.

"it's because am his husband,i have an upper hand here more than a ugly attention seeker bitches like you" jimin stated while everyone gasped at jimin sassy remark.

"oppa are you just going to watch him insult me like this"rose cry out.

Taehyung let out a sighed and glare at him.

"wae are you taking his side now,is that it?"jimin asked annoyed.

"No am not"

"Oppa why are you defending yourself in front of this disgusting gay"rose asked in disbelief eyes glaring at jimin

"can't he"jimin smirk at rose.

"anyway get your ass over here taehyung am hungry"he said in commanding tone while tae sigh in a distress.

"oppa you are not going with him,are you"rose spat out looking at defeated look on taehyung face.

"am sorry rose,lets talk later"Tae said giving rose an apology look.

"you are leaving your girlfriend for a fag like him"rose screamed in disbelief,eyes watered.

"Tae don't waste your time on a smelling slut like him and come here" jimin said smugly,a mocking smile on his face while rose wipe her tears harshly and glare at jimin.

"you will regret this"she said directing her word to taehyung before storming away,a loud laughter erupt behind her in the cafeteria as she walked away.

"so let go"Taehyung stated bitterly.

"to where"jimin demand pretending to be in thought.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at him.

"Oh that,i think am not hungry anymore"jimin snickered and rushed out of the cafeteria while tae shout at him to come back.

A few hours later

Jimin wakes up hearing some noise coming out downstairs,he yawn and check the time knowing it's was just 5 in the evening.

He was so tired when he came back from school because of their p.e teacher making them work their butt off on the field.

He tiredly walk out of the bedroom and went downstairs only to found jungkook sitting on the couch watching movie.

Jungkook turn slightly and look at jimin."you are awake"he flashed his bunny smile at him not failing to spark something out from the younger.

"When did you come"jimin asked confused,ignoring how the older male make him feel with just a simple stare

"earlier you were sleeping so" jungkook said scratching his head. "are you hungry do you want me to make something for you"

A bright smile spread across jimin's feature at jungkook suggestions."yes please"he cheered while jungkook chuckled at the younger behavior.

Unlike tae,jungkook was more sweeter and nicer to jimin since that accident which surprised jimin a lot.

"Have you saw tae?"jungkook asked, flicking the pancake while jimin sit on the island across him.

"I don't,probably fucking that whore" he sneered a look of disgust plastered on his face.

jungkook drop the pancake he was making and look at him"jimin don't you think you are being too harsh on tae,i mean he has dated rose before he even meet us and i think we have to respect his decision"jungkook object sternly.

"being harsh on tae"jimin exclaimed in disbelief,"then am i supposed to be watching my husband fucking another person without me being jealous,how come you never even felt slightly jealous at tae and rose relationship" jimin snapped feeling his body vibrate in anger.

jungkook let out sighed and brushed his hair back from his forehead."i can't do that jimin,am not in any position to do that"jungkook mumble sadly.

"why,i love you jungkook both you and tae"jimin confessed surprising jungkook."but do you even feel the same way,do you ever loved me as i do"jimin yelled tears trickling down his face.

jungkook felt jimin's word cutting him like a knife,he definitely wants to run to the younger,kissing his tears away telling him the word he knew would comfort the broken boy.

Jungkook knew he loved jimin,he loved him too much

But it hopeless.

their love is wrong he shouldn't have had those feelings in the beginning.

jungkook wanted to show how much he cared for the younger but,
"am sorry"was all he could blurted out despite how whipped he is for the boy.

"Am sorry jiminie"he whispered softly while jimin harshly wiped his tears away.

"you know what jungkook"his voice dark and eyes shooting dagger at jungkook."fuck you"he said and stomp away.

"am sorry jimin"jungkook sigh sadly,a fat tear escaping his eyes.

"I don't want to make the same mistake twice and lose you,"

just as i lost them.

don't forget to Comments and vote thanks.