Papa Left Me Alone!

Baani's POV

"No ways this is working! I'm paying you for work guys not for this shit! Anyone can do this! We learnt making this type of presentation in class 5th! And you're working in Bajaj Enterprises! Buck up guys! This way we're not going to get the deals we'll be loosing deals!" I snapped at the employees in front of me!

Sometimes I think they're taking disadvantage of my linency !

"Now what are you waiting for! Christmas!! Go and I want it ready in an hour and let me check that again if I want changes because this crap which you all have shown is not going to work!" I yelled and they were out from cabin within seconds!!

I huffed and looked into files when the B & M Venture file came in sight!

I sighed and opened it !

The work have started in many towns and cities of US ! 

It's been seven and half months of the wedding and in just fifteen days we're going to separate! 

Whatever is written is destiny has to happen and no one can change it !

We were never meant to be to gather hence we'll never be! 

But why am I thinking this.

We both knew the fate of this marriage right! We both agreed mutually to the pact. No one of us was forced !

Then why the hell am I even thinking about him!

Because you like him!!!!

Argh! Stop Baani and focus! 

I looked into the file again ! 

After separating I'll go to any of these cities for some months! Away from everything!

Still close to him right!

Why're you playing with myself! 

I'm stating facts! Which you know still want to deny!

I sighed and opened the mini fridge and taking out ice cream I ate that and scrolled the full instagram profile of Chris Evans! 

How much I wish I just bump into you someday and you fall for me!

But sadly that's not possible!

You've already bumped into someone with blue eyes and sadly he too has not fallen for you!

And very sadly...that's even far away then impossible!

The whole day went with presentations and meetings and I drove to penthouse opening the door with security pin!

"Yeah okay! I'll be leaving early in the morning! Get the Jet ready!" He said to someone 

Is he going somewhere?

"Ehm! Hello to you too Ogling machine" he mocked and I looked away

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked

"Whoa! Very direct!" He said

"I am, but I doubt you" I commented and he looked at me stepping near me!

"Should I clear your doubts!" He asked raising his brows and I looked away becoming red!

"No thanks!" I Muttered

"Lier!" he mocked back and I huffed going to kitchen and Sheena aunty was there!

"I am very hungry aunty!" I whined