XV

It didn't mean anything

Y/n pov
He kissed me so hard it nearly hurt me, but this is what I wanted. I always imagined this scenario not knowing it would happen one day. It was like a dream coming true, but what if it wasn't his dream and he just wanted a one night stand. But literally who cared. I didn't because maybe it was out of love or maybe out of lust.

"You sure you want this" he said between our kisses "yes" I wanted this I wanted him. He continued kissing my mouth before going to my cheeks and neck. It gave me goosebumps all over my body. It wasn't my first time I had sex. My first time was with an Matthew on camp last year. Biggest mistake of my life, I thought he loved me but he just used me. I cried a lot after it but then I realised that with crying I couldn't have back what he took.

But this time I wanted it! He started unzipping my dress, omg luckily I did some good lingerie on. My dress dropped on the floor leaving me in something he already saw me twice in.  "My turn now" I took of the jacket of his suit and he did his pants off leaving him in his boxers. He just got dressed for nothing, not gonna lie I wasn't really sad for the limonade I spilled over him.

He lifted me up and placed me on his bed before locking the door. He did my bra and my undies of and started going higher and higher to my pussy. He entered what seemed to be 3 fingers, but he didn't even do it gently. I didn't care I like rough sex. He continued hitting my g-spot with his fingers while kissing my neck and boobs.

He laid his free hand on my mouth cause I was moaning to loud. I took his boxers of revealing his dick. It was big but I'm sure Dumbledore has the biggest of the whole school. I turned over leaving me on top and started kissing his balls. "This is the worst tease ever" he turned me around leaving him on top "you really sure are you" omg he asks consent ugh I love this men "100 procent!"

He entered my pussy slowly but that didn't last long. When he was inside he pounded in and out me like a trampoline. But still not as hard as he does with Pansy. You probably wonder how do I know well because one day they were fucking on the couch in the common room and I walked in. I hate that piece of Pansy but damn he was going hard.

It started hurting a bit but not cause of him but because it's been a year I didn't fuck someone. He continued sucking my neck leaving some marks. "Stop moaning so loud they're gonna hear us" "then you should've of put a silent spell you idiot" I spatted out. even during sex we couldn't stop being mean to each other. It made me laugh.

He went out of me and went to the bathroom. I stood up and did my clothes back on "shit" "what's wrong you don't regret it I hope" "no Draco of course not it's just you can see the marks you left on my neck" "grab a sweater of me and say you had cold or something like that." "Good idea." I took one of his black sweaters and did my hair in a ponytail.

"You ready" he asked "yeah" he had his suit back on and his hair was smooth as always. "Y/n" that was my dad "yea dad" "where were you" "Draco was showing me the manor" "and why are you wearing one of his sweaters?" "Cause I was cold" he didn't ask further. "We are leaving I need to work tomorrow" "okay" "I'll be waiting outside" I knew that he meant I had 2 minutes to say goodbye.

"See you at school Draco" "wait y/n" I turned back facing him "yea" "what was this? a one night stand or it didn't mean anything" "let's keep it in friends with benefits" he smiled "see you."

I joined my dad and we went home. I was so tired "goodnight dad" "goodnight." I went too my room and did my dress of. I looked into the mirror and saw the marks, I'm glad my dad didn't saw them or I would be dead already. I did my pyjamas on and wen to bed. Even if I was tired I couldn't sleep well that night. I just kept thinking about what we did. This wasn't helping the feelings it got for him at all!

————————————————————————
A/n: as you can read I'm really bad at writing smut scenes but never mind. I wanted to say thank you for voting and I probably will be posting an other chapter tonight or maybe tomorrow at least this week.