CHAPTER 67 : FAMILY

"I heard Professor Bell's going to play us a song!" Ginny said excitedly as they waited for Athena.

"I'm going to need Scorp and Reggie" Athena said as she went down, Sirius, nd Diana knows she's not fine, but they also know that she's going to beat the shit out of Remus.

Scorpius stood up, and so did Regulus and went to Athena, Diana knows what the girl's going to play it was 'Still into you by Paramore' and Diana just couldn't help, but smirk.

Remus on the other hand was not enjoying this.

"Well I'll check on the three" Sirius said as he stood up and went up the stairs to check on the three.

"Damn" Sirius said as he looked at the three.

"You're really going to help her?" He asked Scorpius and Regulus, an Athena rolled her eyes.

"Yes we'll help her, and besides I don't like how Tonks looks at Uncle Rem, and it's better if this is acoustic" Scorpius said and looked at Athena.

"I told you it's easier if it's the original version, you'll see" Athena said and gave the guitar a strum.

"How'd you do that?" Scorpius asked, for when Athena strummed the guitar he heard another tune.

"Electric guitar love" She said with a smile and Regulus smirked.

"I know, but-"

"Don't ask questions, she never told me as well" Regulus said.

"What're we going to do again?" Scorpius asked with a groan and Sirius watched in amusement.

"For the last time, I just need a little encouragement from two Slytherins" Athena said.

"We talked didn't we? You'll get through it" Diana said as she joined the conversation, Athena smiled at her, and hugged her tightly.

"Well see you tomorrow" Sirius said, and the three looked at him quizzically, Athena and Regulus understood, but Scorpius was still puzzled.

The two left them and went to Sirius' room.

"When Remus hears her sing, I bet he'll break up with Tonks tonight" Sirius said as he opened the door.

"I beg ti differ, I think tomorrow morning" Diana said and Sirius snorted, but tackled her to the bed.

"You have a point, he wouldn't break up that easily, Rem's soft" Sirius said and Diana rolled her eyes.

"He's not that soft, I'm sure he'll take it slow, I mean if Tonks really loves him, she'll let him go easily, she needs to learn how to let go, Remus is a git I know, but give him another chance, this is the last if he still screws this one up, I'll beat his arse" Diana said and Sirius chuckled.

"But you meant it didn't you?" Sirius asked, and Diana looked at him with a sad smile.

"Not really, anger consumed me earlier" She said.

"In conclusion you're still angry at him?" Sirius asked and Diana nodded.

"If he truly loves Athena, then maybe after this song everything will go back to normal" Sirius said as they drifted to sleep.

But they did overheard the song that Athena was playing.

---

Turns out Diana was correct for when they arrived for breakfast, Remus broke up with Tonks on the spot, no words were said, and Athena was nowhere to be found.

"I threatened you, because I thought you were my true love" They heard Tonks tell Remus, and Remus only chuckled.

"I told you", Diana said and Sirius chuckled.

As they were eating, Sirius had an Idea, his idea was to spend time with his family, and that means spend time with his two boys, and of course Diana.

"Where are we heading, just to be clear" Archer said, and Sirius smiled at him.

"Where were you raised?" Sirius asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We're going home", Scorpius said, and Sirius nodded at them.

"You'll see the great things we've done to our room" Scorpius said as he at a liquorice.

"And by that the drawings on the wall" Diana said as they cleaned the kitchen.

"Well what are we going to do there anyways?" Scorpius asked as he fixed the plates.

"Have some family time", Sirius said, and Scorpius took his flask, and gave it to Archer, but Sirius took it.

"It's not firewhiskey, it's just water" Archer said, Sirius opened it and smelled the contents and he was convinced that it was indeed just water.

"Unlike you they took after me" Diana said and Sirius rolled his eyes at the girl.

"Yeah, because apparently you don't drink" Sirius said sarcastically, and Diana rolled her eyes as she sat down at a chair.

"Wait-" Archer said out of realisation, he looked at Diana and shooked his head.

"No way", Scorpius said, as he realised what his father had said.

"Mum drinks?" The both of them said out of disbelief, Scorpius snorted, and Archer snickered.

"That's unbelievable" Archer said as he drank the contents of the flask.

"That wouldn't happen, I doubt" Scorpius said, and Sirius chuckled.

"Oh yes, she drinks", Sirius said and laughed.

"Don't listen to him, do you have everything prepared?" She asked the two.

"Yup" Archer said as he showed his bag.

"Most of my things are there, so yeah" Scorpius said as he showed his sketchbook.

"Then let's go" Sirius said and the four of them left using floo.

---

Authors note:

Thank you for 37K+ reads!