✾34✾

After a few more times getting beaten, Hongjoong was starting to lose a bit of hope, he doesn't know how long he's been in this hell hole nor how many bruises he has gained during his stay, but what he does know is that everytime he looks at the necklace that Seonghwa gave him, he at least knows that he and his friends were safe.

Hearing the same footsteps that's been visiting his cell quite often, he was met with the same man and his men on the other side of the metal bars.

"You know, I actually thought that your parents would forget about the deal and move on with their lives" The masked man said, while entering the cell with a cloth in his hands, and at that moment Hongjoong knew what was coming. "Guess not"

Trying his best not to inhale the drug on the cloth, he suddenly got punched on the stomach, causing him to take a big whiff of it and began closing his eyes, till he was out.

-
The six princes and the guards with them were all tense. They were making their way towards the mansion where the blond's captors told them to meet. With every passing moment, the atmosphere kept getting thicker and no one dared to say a word, they were staying on guard and were looking out for attackers just in case.

Well that's what they were doing, while Seonghwa's mind was occupied with his lover, how he wished to have him back, to see his smile, to hear his laugh, to kiss and hold him tight. But he came back to reality when he heard the guards yelling that they have arrived at the meeting place.

Like the note, it was a mansion in the forest, about four levels tall with the potential of having a basement underneath, it had vines growing on some of the sides of it, and on the middle of the building there was a balcony, where the supposed owner and leader of this place stood with a few of his men surrounding
him.

"Isn't this a surprise! Your majesties, a big pleasure to have you all here! Although, I was expecting his kinglyness instead of you all"

"Where is he!?" Seonghwa was about to burst the moment he saw who were the ones next to the white masked man. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, it was the men from ten years ago, the people who tried to kidnap him and Hongjoong when they were kids, the people who caused him and his friends to separate.

"He? Oh! You mean this little prick"

One of his men then dragged the tied up and blindfolded prince over to his boss, the white masked man then pulled the blond's blindfold, letting him see what was going.

Adjusting to the harsh lighting of the sun, Hongjoong blinked his eyes only to meet Seonghwa's, he felt time stopped and it was just the two of them moving. Words can't describe how the younger was feeling, he felt happy and relieved that he was going to be saved and he can finally go back to his lover's arms, but at the same time he felt ashamed of himself, the other princes must have known about the letters by now and that when this is all over they might say that he was a liar.

"Isn't this touching, a little reunion for the love birds. You'll get this brat back when I have the crown, so where is it?"

"Rot in hell"

"I see we're going with the hard way, very well"

Chaos was soon unleashed, the leader's men started attacking the princes and guards but they fought back. Swords were being swung and clashed with another, guns kept firing and were continued getting reloaded, even arrows kept piercing throw the air, the sounds of the fallen kept coming and going, the fight between them was getting fierce but Seonghwa and the others were pulling through. The masked man also noticed that his men kept on decreasing, so he thought that it was about time to play dirty.

"You're coming with me lover boy, the rest of you stall the other lover boy if he follows"

The leader instructed to his men, as he started dragging the prince back in the mansion, but the blond managed to get his lover's attention.

"Seonghwa!"

At the call of his name, the said prince whipped his head after he defeated another enemy to where his lover was, he was struggling to out of the man's hold as he led him deeper into the mansion.

"Guys! I need to get to Hongjoong!"

The older yelled over all the fighting.

"Mingi, let's go!"

Looking over to Yunho and Seonghwa, he nodded and shot another man that was coming his way. They started making their way to the door.

"What about the others?"

Glancing back at them, they saw Wooyoung got sliced on his cheek and San saw what happened, at that point another side of him -that the others didn't know- came alive. His eyes turned darker and had this glint in them, he gave no mercy to the enemies, every punch, kick and slice of his sword the opponents kept dropping to the ground.

"They'll be fine, for now we need to find and rescue Hongjoong hyung"

Yunho told the other two, as they they ventured more into the enemy base.