✨BONUS✨

DUDE...

THERE'S NO BONUS CHAPTER!!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND!!
I'M BUSY THESE DAYS, I NEED BREAK!!

~THANK YOU~

lol🙂
Don't mind that, I was just messing around 🥴

Here you go~

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

4 months later
Taehyung's pov

Y/n - Y-yaah Taehyung!! S-top *laugh*

Said my beautiful tiny wifeu as I kept splashing water towards her while I just laughed.
Well, it was Sunday and she was cleaning the bathroom when I came and started disturbing her and we both ended up being all wet, and now bathing together in the bathtub.

It has been 4 months since we got married again and I cannot express how awesome my life has become. We both love each other and everything's going perfect.
I'm so grateful that I got her as my wife. She's such a babyyy and she's so tiny but yet, she's understanding and mature at the same time.

*Splash*

I came out of my thoughts when I felt water being splashed on my face, I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Y/n holding her laugh.

Taehyung - Aish!!!

Y/n - *giggle* Ohk TaeTae, I'm done now.

I kept looking at her cluelessly

Y/n - Why are you sitting?? Go, I've to change pabo!

I made 'O' sound but soon smirked. I relaxed myself in the bathtub and looked at her.

Y/n - Taehyung-sshi I've to get out of this tub!

Taehyung - So what baby? Is there any problem?

I said smirking while she just blushed and pouted turning her face away frowning.

Y/n - So, your not going??

She asked while I chuckled and shook my head.

Taehyung - Maybe I'll go if I get a kiss??

I said and pointed towards my cheek.
She turned to me and smiled.

Ahh!! she never tries to seduce me nor she is pervert but nobody knows how just her simple cute smile makes my heart beat faster.

She leaned towards me and was about kiss my cheek when I came out of my thoughts, smirking evily at my idea I turned my head towards her which made her kiss my lips instead of my cheek.
I cupped her face and kissed her but she broke the kiss after a few seconds making me frown in annoyance.

Y/n - Ohk now go and wear your clothes too It's getting time for your lunch.

I pouted and pecked her cheeks before standing up to get out of the tub and wear the bath robe.
I saw her closing her eyes and I chuckled.

No one's pov

Y/n heard the door being closed so she opened her eyes and stood up too. She took the robe and wrapped it around her body. She got ready and went downstairs to make lunch for them.

. . .

Y/n - Taeeeee!! Are you busy??