Chapter 34; Epilogue.

• Dedicated to you all

I'm so sad to end this book, but if you've enjoyed it... Please recommend it to a friend, vote and especially comment. It means the world and brightens up my day. And who knows? Maybe this book could achieve things:)

Lots of love to you all, because any of my books would be non existent if it wasn't for my readers and supporters.

Enjoy!

Charlotte's POV. (26 years old)

10 years later.

Turning on the kettle, a picture frame caught my eye. Examining it closely, it made my heart swell. It was the picture we took last year when we went abroad to Spain. It was our first family holiday, as we held little Emily in our arms to face the camera. We were on the beach, and the waves were crashing behind us. Everything was so peaceful that holiday, even Emily didn't cry as much as she would of. Emily in the photo was about two years old, and now she was a happy three year old. An adorable one at that.

I should probably explain. Emily is mine and Justin's little girl. She inherited Justin's gorgeous caramel eyes and my light hair. She had chubby cheeks that you just wanted to plant little kisses on (which I did frequently). No matter how much Justin and I had planned for perfection, Emily was a mistake. The best mistake we had ever made but still, she wasn't planned. Justin and I tied the knot 5 years ago, after a year of being engaged.

The kettle was boiling furiously, so I picked it up and poured the hot water onto coffee granules in two different cups and stirred them with a tea spoon absent minded. My promise ring that we had bought a long 10 years ago, made a massive shock to the world. People said we were too young to be thinking of our future, I guess they were right. I was just 16, but in the end Justin and I both knew we would live the rest of our lives together. I still wore the promise ring, it was a small sapphire, with smaller diamonds encrusted into the background, it took my breath away when I first laid eyes on it in the small jewelry store in Stratford after the day in the park.

Now, laying underneath it was a wedding ring, a small silver band with diamonds and more sapphires to match the promise ring, but it was the engagement ring that meant the most. Usually people's engagement ring was a huge stone in the middle, almost what my promise ring would be, but I preferred Justin's unique version. It was a silver love heart in the middle, covered in small diamonds. I don't believe many people would remember, but it was exactly like my neck-less Justin bought me for my sweet sixteenth. I recognised it strait away, and immediately fell in love with it. But, that's not just it. Engraved in the inside of the ring was the words, 'I love you, forever and always', which of course brought me to tears. I adored all three rings, and had not taken any of them off since Justin has slipped each on my finger, on the three different dates.

Taking the coffee's, I picked them up and put them on a breakfast tray, along with a couple of breakfast muffins and a bottle of milk I had just heated. I walked out of the kitchen that was decorated with drawings by Emily and carefully balanced the tray up the stairs to the top floor. Walking into our bedroom, I saw Justins sleeping figure still lying in bed. He had snuggled up into my side of the bed, the duvet only covering half of him. He was shirtless, much to my liking which showed me his toned chess and the oh-so-lovely six pack. Yes, I was a lucky girl.