(13)

Swearing, Blood, Abuse, slight sexual language warning 

Eret gulped loudly. He stepped back as shook his head at the smaller female. My eyes narrow and glance him up and down (not in a weird way, cause that's just gross)

"Tell me later then," I say bluntly, before returning to the couch. Eret sighed and walked down the hallway in almost what felt like a second. I huff out of Boredom already as I slump down into the leather chair. I gaze down at my bandaged leg and begin to fiddle with the loose edges. It honestly didn't feel any better from when Dream shot me with the arrow. I haven't exactly felt like my normal snappy self either. I was suffering from an on going headache on top of all the over whelming pain too. I lay down along the chair and shut my eyes for what felt like, a few heart beats.

I wake up with the afternoon sun blinding me though the cloudy window. I groan and hold my arm in front of my face to shield the incoming sunlight. After readjusting to the new lighting, I sit up from the couch and stretch to see Dream with a worried expression on his face while taking with Sapnap, George and Eret. 

"Eret, We've been over this. The butcher club isn't out to get you" A deeper voice spoke. Dream.

"Yes they are, They attacked me last night!" He revealed the gash would along the left side, his shirt changes from the ripped one.

"Then don't go alone, problem solved" Sapnap crossed his arms and glanced at George. George only glanced back to them and then the couch where Y/N was currently sitting up staring at them. They all turn their heads and their eyes widen too.

^DISCLAIMER THIS DOES NOT FOLLOW PRETTY MUCH NONE OF THE NORMAL DREAM SMP PLOTYOU CAN KEEP READING NOW 

"How-How much did you hear.?" George spoke wearily. I sigh and answer honestly.

"Not much actually" my answer was simple and enough to please them. Eret shoots me a worried glance as I limp over to the closer side of the bench opposite them all. 

"Eret you forgot to mention you injury this morning" I say steadily, choosing my words with caution. He quickly cups his hand over the spot where he wound lay and shook his head . 

"You didn't need to know"

"Yes I did!" I bite back. "I was- " I pause "worried" I mumble the last word. I hadn't seen my brother in years and for him to straight up lie to me was just, sickening. I had many reasons to hate him but I didn't want to him hurt or wounded. His eyes widen slightly and sighs again.

"Some things you just don't need to be apart of Y/N" Eret hissed through his pain. I step back,, slightly stunned. 

"I was just wondering If you were okay! That's all I was doing!" I hold back tears developing in my eyes. I've had enough crying for two weeks. The dream team gazed back and forth, not involving themselves in the sibling argument. 

"I said I was fine! It's not that bad anyway" he turned to his right, glancing down at his shoes.

"Keep telling yourself that" I growl back, and March towards the door.

"Don't you dare Y/N" Dreams voices echoed through the cabin. 

"Watch me" 

So uhmmmm, more sibling fights :) And a slight cliff hanger once again hehehehe.

Ahhhh, it's 11pm and I'm watching a Ranboo stream couldn't be a better life

If you have any questions or just want to say hello or anything like that my social media's include of;

Tik tok; Simply...rex

Insta: simplyy.rexx

Discord; simply...Rex 5437

Enjoy the rest of your what ever time it is for you guys when you read this 

Words; 626

- Rex :)