chapter 104

Sadhvi's pov:

"She is not a random girl. She is my girl."He said it so firmly.

My heart skipped a beat.......goosebumps appeared on my skin listening to his determined voice.

"How can she???" Bani spatted a sage could believe that Siddarth is supporting me rather than ria.

"She is." He said and turned to ria who was almost gaping may be due to 'My Girl's......

" And you....I hope you stop roaming around saying that I will marry you and shit. Because it never gonna happen." He said almost like a warning.

"Sid......I....I am ok with you relation with her.
You can spend all the time you want till you are in college with her
But after that we will marry....I will ask dad to send the proposal for uncle." She said almost requestingly.

I felt somewhat bad for her.....

Listening to this Siddarth's lips formed a thin line .

"Are you deaf??? I have my girl I don't need antly others." He said  and tried to come near me but she held his hand.

Sensing his glare she removed her hold but said

" Sid.....why are you doing this to me???"

I gasped hearing this.
Why is she talking like this.....she is doing as if Siddarth betrayed her.

Even the people around us started whispering eachother which I can hear softly like

'She is so pityful....such a heartless boy'

They don't know anything but they are speaking I'll of my husband.

"I am not explainable to you. I never gave you any hopes ....I haven't even spoken with you." He said coldly.

She is now looking at me in anger.
She barged towards me saying

"It is because of this bitch right???? I will kill you."

She is looking like a mad woman.

She came and clutched my hairs pulling them hardly....

Her attack was so sudden that I couldn't react..when I realized she was already holding my hairs.

I painful whimper escaped from my lips as her hold is really hard and was pulling with all her strength.

Geetha and Siddarth rushed towards me at almost the se time.

He with out any hesitation warned her
" LEAVE HER RIGHT NOW. OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES."

Listening to this her hold loosened a little. Geetha pushed her away from me.

"Sid....I will try to be as you like. Don't leave me." She again started begging him.

How much ever I know he won't melt for her act I didn't liked the fact that other woman is eyeing on my husband.

"Get you act together. I like Sadhvi and I won't leave her." He declared.

I wanted it to be love....but sigh....it will be in future I hope.

"What spell did she did on you???" She asked as she don't know what to say.
She looks like she is at the verge of breaking.

"Do I need to report everything?" He asked her .

"Sid....you don't know her. She is a slut . Did you read the article??? Come on see it " she said and opened her mobile showing him the article in which our intimate pictures were there.