chapter 1

Amelia pov :

I was at my back home from school with my bestfriend Ella. She has been my best friend since I started school and we were neighbors.

"Ella, you know Thomas got a car" I said to her

"Yeah, his mom gifted him that car" she replied.

"He let me play with that car. Yesterday, it was super fast" I said.

"My mom is buying me a new doctor set for my birthday" she said

"I'll tell my mommy for getting me the same as you. So we can play together" I said to her we both chuckled.

"Ame, look there are so many people outside your house" she said and we both ran to my house.

Ella's parents, some of my neighbor and policemens were gathered in my house.

I went inside and started searching for mommy. But I couldn't find her. I went to Ella's mom.

"Auntie, where's my mommy?" I asked her with tears in my eyes.

She kneel down to my level and hugged me and I hugged her back and cried.

"where's mommy?" I asked again pulling out of the hug.

"she's with God" she replied

"why is she with God?" I asked

"because, God wanted to see her" she replied

"when will she come back?" I asked

"I don't know Amelia" she said and stood up and smiled slightly at the man who was in the police officers clothes.

"Amelia, do you any relatives beside your mom?" he asked

"No" I replied

"Very well" he said

He turned towards Ella's mom and talked to her and they left..

"Let's get you both food" she said

Me and Ella nodded our heads and went to her house.

We both sat on the kitchen island and her mom made us both a sandwich. We both ate our sandwiches quietly and went to her bedroom.

Ella went to have a bath and her mom came into her room which a pair of my clothes. I took it from her and thanked her.

I waited Ella to finish her bath and then I went to have a bath after having a bath I changed into my clothes.

"Ame, are you okay?" Ella asked patting on her bed

"No, I'm Not. I'm miss mommy Ella" I replied and sat next to her.

She gave a me a hug and I gave her a hug back. Her mom came into the room and asked me to come downstairs.

I went downstairs and saw two police officers sitting on the couch.

"Amelia, we found your relatives. Now you will be living with your brothers" one of the officers said

"I have brothers?" I asked

"yes, now you can pack your stuff . Your brother will be here to pick you up" he said

"Where am I going?" I asked

"Italy" he replied

Me, Ella and her mom went to my house and start packing my stuffs. I grabbed everything I had tried to put that in my bag but it was a lot..

I ran to my moms room and grabbed our photos and ran back to my room and packed that in my stuffs. I finished packing my stuff with the help of Ella's mom and there were 3 suitcase and 1 bag pack in total.

We made our way to the living room and sat there waiting for my brothers. Soon the police officer came in with a tall muscular man . He looked scary and intimidating but had a smile on his face.

"Mr Rocco, here is your sister Amelia" he said and smiled

"Amelia, he is your brother" he said smiling at me.

That tall man known as my brother slowly camed towards me and hugged me "how are you baby?" he asked.

"I'm fine, but I miss mommy" I replied

"I know baby, my name is Gabriel and I'm your second oldest brother" he said

"I will live with you now?" I asked

"Yes, baby" he replied

"why?" I asked "I don't want to leave mommy" I said

"You are not leaving mommy baby, mommy is with God. She will see you from up there baby don't worry" he said

"okay" I replied

He turned towards Ella's mom and started talking to her and I looked at Ella. she was already looking at me.

"Ame, you won't forget me, right?" she asked

"No, I won't. I promise." I said

She hugged me and I hugged her back. We both had tears in our eyes. I let go of the hug and said

"I will miss you best friend" I said

"I love you Ame, I will miss you a lot" she replied.

"let's get going? Hmm?" Gabriel said

"okay" I said

One of the man who was in the black clothes came inside and carried all of my stuffs outside. Maybe to the car. Gabriel grabbed my hand gently in his palms and we made our way outside.

We sat into the car and the driver started driving.

"Amelia, are you hungry?" he asked

"Nope" I replied honestly

"Sure?" he asked

"Yes" I replied "can I call you gabby?" I asked

"ofcurse you can" he replied smiling "why do you want to call me that?" he asked

"Because your name is tooooooo longggggggg" I replied stretching and giggled

We talked in the car and got to know each other and now we were on my brothers private plane.

"Ame, you can go to sleep" he said.

"I'm not sleepy gabby" I said and pouted.

"Do you want to watch cartoons?" he asked.

"I Dont have a phone" I replied

"I know, you can watch it in my laptop" he said and I quickly nodded.

He switched on his laptop and turned on the cartoon and I sat with it watching.

-----

First chapter...
I wanna thank you guys for the love on both of my previous books and I hope you will love this book as well..

If you didn't check out my previous book yet please do it.. I'm sure you'll love it..
'My 5 brothers'
'The lost twin's'

Next chapter will be uploaded on Sunday🤙💜