Uh-oh...Part 2

Sophie's POV:

It was super quiet in there, so Sophie assumed Linh was thinking. They finally heard her get up and walk towards.....somewhere. They couldn't tell who. But then they heard a squeak from......BIANA! Well, now it made sense! And since Linh must have known she already that she blew her cover she just said "Okay you guys can open your eyes now." But before she could even get to 'guys' they had already all opened their eyes and saw a flushed but smirking biana and an embarrassed looking Linh. "Well, I wonder who it could've been." Tam said sarcastically. I think we all know who it was...

"Okay, Linh it you turn now." Sophie said to help her out from any more torture.

"Right! UM, New girl! What's your name?"

"Sophie."

"Okay, Sophie. Truth or dare?"

"ummm" She would usually pick dare, but she was supposed to be shy sooooo....."Truth...?"

"Cool! So....Ummmm. Sorry I'm bad at this. How about, What made you move here?"

"My older sister Jolie is going to collage here and me and my family wanted to live closer to her AND give her somewhere to go after school and to go for holidays and stuff. So we  moved here."

"Oh! Cool. Well your turn!"

Sophie didn't even have to think twice about who to pick. "Keefe! Truth or dare?"

"Dare! Obviously." Sophie attempted a smirk, but then went for a shy smile and at first pretended like she didn't know what she was doing. "Ummm.....I dare you too......I don't know. OHH! Ask anyone in this room out on a date! Except for the person your dating of course!" She could tell how much keefe hated his own girlfriend and wanted to see how mad she could make her. Keefe seemed to get her plan cause he smirked at her and said "Okayyyy.....Foster, Will you go out with me?" She pretended to look shocked. "Oh, me! Ummm yeah sure." She basically whispered the last part. The room seemed to go quiet for a second until Alden came in to tell them to come get a snack. 

Apparently Dex's parents were famous for an amazing new snack called Prattles that they had created. They're kind of like little pieces of candy that taste like mystery flavors that you wouldn't expect. And they each came with rare and common pins that were different animals. They were pretty cool. "Dex! These are amazing! How did your parents come up with this idea!"

"Well, actually it was my idea when I was five I thought of the idea and my parents spent years trying to find a way to make it a real thing. They finally got it right just last summer and since it WAS summer everyone went crazy for the things. Every season change they do different flavors. Like that summer there was like ice cream flavor, cotton candy, snow cone, water melon, stuff like that. And now since it's fall, their doing like pumpkin spice, cinnamon and apple pie.

"well no wonder their so famous! That's brilliant!"

"Haha! I know right? I was a pretty smart kid! I kinda still am smart though." He started laughing a little. Everyone soon joined in and agreed. Once they were all done, everyone went home. Well, except Sophie. First, she changed out of the dress she was wearing and put her hair back to her braided ponytail she had when she had gotten to the Vackers house. Brianna must have changed out of her green dress too because she was back in her original clothes. Linh, Tam, Dex, Marrella And Fitz had all left. Fitz probably went to his room or something, but Keefe and Brianna were still there and Biana was in her room changing back to her sundress she was wearing before.

 Fitz probably went to his room or something, but Keefe and Brianna were still there and Biana was in her room changing back to her sundress she was wearing before

"Hey Guys! What are you still doing here?" Sophie asked keefe and Brianna. She figured everyone else would have left by now. "I'm just staying to hang out with Fitzy, but I don't know why Brie's still here." He said back.

"Oh, I didn't know you were having guy time. I just was staying here cause you were still here and I didn't want to leave you alone." Brianna said to keefe. Sophie had a feeling that she didn't just stay with him so he wasn't lonely. He had Sophie and biana until he went to hang out with fitz, she just didn't want him alone with the GIRLS. Keefe just went back to talking to Sophie.

"Well, Um,,, what about you?"

"I was just leaving but I was gonna wait to say goodbye to Biana." 

"Oh, cool. Well I'm just gonna walk Brie to her car. Bye in case your already gone when I come back!"

"Yeah, bye!" Then the two walked out the door. Soon after, Biana came out of her room and noticed Sophie still there, but by herself. "Hey! I was just gonna say goodb-"

"Wait your LEAVING! But we barely even hung out! Plus this wasn't supposed to be a group thing! Keefe just had to invite his other friends and then I couldn't even do what I planned cause of all the people!"

"Wait-what plan!"

Biana smirked. "the plan to get you and keefe together" And Right before Sophie could reply, Keefe was standing by an open door of the house coming in from Bringing Brianna to her car.

"Hey guys-wait....WHAT PLAN!"

Soooooooooooooooooooo........................How was the chapter? *Just pretends what just happened didn't happen* Well in this next chapter, you'll get why that certain picture is there and what it means.

So ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

🌀Fostaaa🌀