Chapter 31- Graduation Day

I couldn't believe it. It was graduation day. The first and last time I will ever get to experience graduating Hogwarts. It felt like I've been at Hogwarts my entire childhood. I cherished my classes since it would be my last time learning at Hogwarts.

Finally, the last class was dismissed. As I was about to walk out the door, Professor Dumbledore stopped me.

"Miss Y/N, I'd like to speak with you," he said.

I nodded and turned around to hear what he had to tell me.

He sighed (sign of the times).

"I'd like to say thank you for being the brightest student in my class even if you plan on ruling the world with Tom one day. I will do everything in my power to protect Lily and stop Tom. Even if it means hurting or perhaps... killing him," he said.

I nodded. "I understand. Thank you for helping me protect Lily," I said.

"There is no need to thank me until the danger is gone," he said.

I sadly nodded and walked out the door, knowing it would be the last time I would do so.

・゚✧magical time skip・゚✧

Everyone was in the Great Hall. Currently, there were some first-year students singing a song, although I wasn't listening since I was talking with my friends.

"Where are you and Tom going after Graduation?" Molly asked, concerned.

"Well, we're moving into a house," I said. "Ms. Feathers helped us buy it, but Tom figured out a way to pay it off as well," I lied.

"Oh, that's interesting," Lily said. "Can we visit sometime?"

"Sure," I lied. "But we'll be busy fixing it up and starting a new life so it might take a while," I said.

They both smiled. "Ok."

・゚✧magical time skip・゚✧

We were at King's Cross Station on platform 93/4. Lily, Molly, and I were in a group hug. Lily was emotionally crying. Molly was on the verge of tears. I, on the other hand, was crying as well.

"Come on, don't cry or else I'll start crying too," Molly said, making us laugh.

Lily's mom honked the car horn, signaling it was time to go.

Lily sniffed and we broke the hug.

"Well," I said. "This is it."

"Don't forget to Owl," Molly said.

"I won't."

"Lily, come on! Vernon is waiting for me!!!" I heard Lily's sister, Petunia yell through the noisy crowd.

Lily rolled her eyes.

"Your sister's a mood killer, Lily," Molly said.

"I know."

"I still don't see how you two are sisters," I said.

"I wonder about that all the time!" Lily said.

She pulled us in for one more hug before running off to her car. We waved goodbye until we couldn't see each other anymore.

"I have to get going too. I'm going to meet Arthur's parents," Molly said, nervous.

"Good luck!" I said with a thumbs up as she walked to Arthur.

I waved goodbye to her as well. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, making me feel fuzzy. The touch was familiar. It was Tom.

I turned around and saw him.

"Were you crying?" he asked.

I wiped my eyes. "No."

He smirked. "Whatever, let's go."

He pecked my lips and in a blink of an eye, our surroundings changed.

We were in a dark room with barely any light. The sunlight poked in from a barricaded window. Furniture was scarce and the wallpapers were ripped as if there had been an attack. Everything was dusty and needed to be cleaned. It was quiet until Tom spoke.

"Welcome home."

---

Oopy. Short chapter.

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag.

P.S. I'll try to make my chapters longer, I promise.

🤎⌛️☕️

3/23/21