❁1:Why?❁

"Jungkook" Jimin called, putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Please naa please" He requested.

"No Jimin! I'm not interested'' Jungkook said, with an emotionless face. " And get off of me" He said swaying Jimin's hand from his shoulder.

Jimin frowned. He was requesting Jungkook to go out with him to the mall as he didn't want to go alone. He was planning to buy something for Jungkook too but the younger looked uninterested.

"Kookie plss'' Jimin said literally joining his hands making the cutest puppy dog face. However, he just frowned further when JK didn't even bother to look at him.

"Just go with other members" He said as he pushed Jimin out of his way.

"Hey! Don't push me! I'm your hyung" Jimin scolded but JK smirked and walked away.

Jimin frowned on the fact that he can't even scold JK properly. It's because, it's difficult to scold someone you love. Yes! Jimin was so in love with JK but he kept it as a secret from not only Jungkook but from other BTS members too. That's why he wanted to spend time with JK more but he was just too uninterested and this bothered Jimin cause he was giving his best.

He sighed, walking into the living room of BTS dorm. Other members were currently not present in the dorm. Suga was with Jhope and Tae buying groceries. While Namjoon and Jin were out on dinner.

Author: No, Namjin are not dating................... Yet. ;)

"Ok tell me what do you wanna eat?" Jimin asked JK who just shrugged. "Ok then I'll decide." He added walking into kitchen.

He didn't know what he was going to make but he wanted to make something good for JK.

He thought for so long and decided to make something good for younger to make him happy. He ended up making JK's  favourite food.

He took a large glass and poured banana milk in it because he knew Jungkook loved banana milk. He prepared JK's favourite flavoured ice cream for dessert too. He decorated everything on tray and looked at it.

Kookie will be happy.

He thought in his mind as he felt proud while carrying the tray out of the kitchen. He entered living room but frowned when didn't find JK there. Suddenly JK popped out of his room. He looked well dressed as though he was going outside.

"Hey! Jungkook! I made this for yo-" Before Jimin can complete, Jungkook intrupted him.

"Jimin, I'm going outside. I'll be back very late so don't wait for me" JK informed as he wore his shoes.

"But Jungkook, wait-" Before Jimin could say anything else, JK left the dorm without even looking back or saying any good bye.

Jimin was left alone in the huge dorm, as he felt tears forming in his eyes. He tried to stop them but they eventually made their way out. Jimin wiped them from the back of his hand as he turned and looked at the food he prepared.

Why? Why Jungkook why?

He thought to himself. This was not the first time when his all efforts were brutally ruined. This had happened uncountable of times after the debut of BTS and Jimin just didn't know what he was doing wrong to get this kind of treatment. All he wanted was a chance.

But here he was, in this hopeless situation once again.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Hope you all liked this chapter. Please vote and comment if you did.

Thank you for reading. Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)