Twenty Five

Harry's POV:

That night, for the first time in forever, Louis and I went to sleep in the same room without thinking about our flatmates and how to hide from them. They knew now. Maybe not the full thing, but they definitely had an idea about what was going on. When we left to come up to Louis' room, I could tell that the chain of events had rattled Alaska the most. 

She has an issue regarding being lied to, or if things are kept from her. But honestly, she needs to understand that we don't need to know everything about each other. We are, and will always be absolute best friends even if we don't constantly tell each other what's going on in our lives. Alaska had never had a real family. Her parents ae both working, and hence constantly busy. They never really have time for her. She doesn't have any siblings either.

A few months after we'd all started living together, Alaska had told us that we felt more of an family to her than he actual family ever did. That was, is and always will be a big deal for us, and Alaska both. We don't want to lose her trust or anything, of course.

When Louis and I started dating, we didn't really want to tell anyone at first for two reasons. One, we'd get so much shit for the cliche enemies to lovers situation. Two, if we broke up, everything would be so awkward with our flatmates. If they didn't know, we could just go back to actually hating each other. They wouldn't question anything. It was the easier way out, and we took it. But both of us have known for a long time that if we could help it, the break up was going to non-existent. There's no way I'm leaving Louis. That was never an option.

Plus, it would be kind of funny when everyone eventually found out on their own. That's obviously not happening anymore. However, I'm hoping that their reactions might be slightly funny when we answer all their questions tomorrow. I'm quite looking forward to that, actually.

The next day, all of us had classes, so we had to wait till the evening to talk about the whole 'Louis and I' situation. Once everybody was at home, Alaska immediately called a flatmates meeting in the living room. Niall however said that he had some work to do before he was free, and suggested that we talk over dinner instead. 

So, a couple of hours later, we ordered pizza and settled down in the living room to talk about the situation that has come to light. And to eat, obviously. 

Alaska spoke once everyone was seated, "Okay, I cannot wait any longer. I've been so fucking curious all day. You guys need to spill, immediately. I want to know everything."

Louis, who was comfortably sitting next to me this time, scoffed, "No can do. How about you ask us your questions, and we answer them?"

Liam nodded, "That works. I'll go first. What the fuck are you two? Like, relationship status wise."

I poked Louis in the thigh before grinning up at Liam, "Boyfriends. We're together."

Zayn raised his eyebrows, "Since when? How long has it been?"

This time Louis answered, "Two years."

Alaska's jaw dropped, "Two years? What the fuck, seriously?"

Louis grinned, "Yep."

Niall whistled, "Wow. Wait so, do you guys like sleep together at night?"

I shrugged, "At least six days in a week. So, pretty much every day, yeah."

Liam blinked, "You guys have been sleeping together for the last two years. How the hell did none of us notice? It's literally six of us under the same roof."

Louis snorted, "I've been asking myself that every single day for those two years. Either you guys are not very perceptive, or we're just good at hiding it."