Ch 227: Seduce Him

A young woman was hiding in an alleyway with a man behind her.

Her long beautiful green hair was unkempt, but it had the silkiness one would only find in those of noble birth. But what stuck out the most are the pair of green cat ears on her head.

"Do you see that man over there Irene?" A low male voice asks, pressing down on Irene's shoulder with one hand.

A finger points at Lin Ye and Sussurro not far away,

"That man who's shopping with the little boy is the master's target."

Irene nods and says softly: "I see."

"He is not from Kjerag, he is from a different place like you, a place called Rhodes Island, have you heard of it?"

Irene shook her head.

"Well, you don't need to know about it, you just need to know that he is your target." The man orders,

"Get close to him, seduce him and get any information the master would find useful from him. Master had spent a lot of money to buy you, a perfect woman in the eyes of any normal male. You have to give you all this time and don't let the master down. You failed to succeed last time with Enciodas. The master was not pleased by that. Do not waste the money master spent on you, are we clear?"

Irene's eyes dim a little. "I understand."

"Enciodas is not an ordinary person, that we can agree on, but that man from Rhodes Island, you have no excuse for failure." The man says coldly,

"Go. Do what you are told to. The man is separated from the saintess now. Don't attract her attention and don't attract the attention of Enciodas's guards. Use your beauty to your advantage, Irene. No one can resist the fragrance of your body."

Irene took a deep breath and with a sigh, she nodded.

"Understood."

Then, she walked towards Lin Ye.

As the man said, Irene is not from Kjerag but is a Feline from a foreign land. Unfortunately, she was a so-called "bottom rung of society". Both of her parents were slaves. So she was born as a slave.

Fortunately, she was beautiful and became the most expensive slave among the other slaves before she became an adult and was immediately bought by a Kjerag nobleman. She originally thought that her life from that point onwards would be bleak but she was unexpectedly still doing great.

The one who bought her was a person named Galvin. He was not interested in her body and instead saw her as a weapon that he could use. That was the reason why he had trained her to be a spy and to seek information.

After knowing this, Irene didn't have many complaints because compared to the other slaves, her fate was already pretty good.

After all, if she is just used to getting close to others, her appearance and body are her value, and her greatest value lies in... her body fragrance.

From the moment she was born, a faint aroma has always lingered on her body. There was no need to bring any scent packs or the need to apply perfume.

Few men can resist her fragrance. As long as they are standing next to her, they can't help but answer the questions she asks. It's easy to leak a lot of things when your mind isn't in the right state. This is also the reason why Galvin is willing to buy her at a high price and raise her.

In return, Irene chose to pay back Galvin. It's a pity that the process will not be that easy. Since Galvin knows very well that no matter how precious diamonds are, they would be worthless if there are too many of them. In addition, because Galvin is in a high position in Kjerag, he does not need to rely on Irene for anything.

Ever since Irene arrived in Kjerag, Galvin has sent her out twice and in those two times, the result has ended quite...terribly.

The first person she approached was a veteran general. Galvin wanted to get Kjerag military intelligence from his opposing side and so he sent Irene.

That was Irene's first shot. It didn't take much effort for the old general to smell her fragrance.

At that time, his eyes were full of lust, and his saliva almost fell on her ground. Irene thought it was a success and thought that the man was vulnerable now. Then she sat next to the old general as planned. When she was about to slowly undress to let her entice the man further, the old general became too excited and died of asphyxiation.

Irene's first "mission" failed and Galvin became furious that night. While whipping her as punishment for her failure he yelled "Listen to your orders carefully step by step! Step by step! Do you understand?!"

The objective of the second "mission" was Enciodas Silverash. The most troublesome enemy of Master Galvin. Irene did everything she could to him, but it was useless.

The other party was like a log, unmoved, and even alert. His defences were impenetrable, so she could only retreat, and suffered again under Master Galvin's whipping.

This time, it is her third time.

The target of her "objective" is somewhat between the old general and Enciodas Silverash. An unknown person who she has never heard of.

Irene felt that Master Galvin's expectations for her were low, so she had to take advantage of this opportunity.

When walking towards the other side, Irene slightly pulled her collar down, revealing a bit of her decent chest a bit and letting some of her scents out. When she finally arrived by her target's side, she said softly

"I haven't seen a foreigner before."

The other party was picking up products with a child and he seemed to have just bought a scarf for them, a black one for him and a white one for the small boy. After listening to her, he turned his head back. His eyes widened slightly but he still smiled gently towards her.

At that moment, her nose smells something strange on him

Wait, what kind of smell is this!? Is it a spice bag?! No, Kjerag's spice bag doesn't have this type of smell This is... a man's body fragrance! But how is it possible?! How can a man's body fragrance be so sweet?!

The moment the other party turned around, Irene's head was already a little dizzy by the smell.

Lin Ye looked at Irene with a surprised expression. Is she really not cold wearing so little clothing on a snowy day? Lin Ye's worry expression made Irene flabbergasted. She realized that the man in front of her may not be as easy to deal with as she originally thought.

After all, his eyes have some emotion in them at least. So she cheered up and flashed a smile that she had trained countless times: "Hello, outsider."

"Ugh. Hello, insider?" Lin Ye tries to joke with her a bit to make her feel more comfortable with him. Her smile seems a bit fake in his eyes. Luckily for him, she let out a giggle that seems to be a bit more genuine than her smile. Lin Ye is glad that she feels a bit better.

Lin Ye then looks at her appearance. He observed the cat ears on the top of her head and the tail behind her closely.

"Are you a Feline?":

Irene smiles and nods. Then she looked at Sussurro beside him, and gently stroked her head "What a cute boy, Is this your son? "

Sussurro grabbed Irene's hand and corrected her

"You are wrong, I am not his son."

"Oh? Then you...?"

"I'm also a female." Sussurro says calmly and then points at Lin Ye, "Also, I am not that younger than him."

Irene's expression gradually stiffened, and she glanced at Lin Ye.

Lin Ye nods: "She's right, she's my sister."

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by BrainNotWerk

Edit By Jaq